User Controls

Show me one Biden Event with a turnout like this.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    G African Astronaut
    lol Biden will lose massively this is Pa. yesterday.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Biden doesn't hold rallies.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Biden doesn't hold rallies.

Don't you get tired of pulling lies out of your ass?

The Latest: Stevie Wonder to perform at Michigan Biden rally

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/the-latest-trump-rally-sets-minnesota-rally-for-rochester/2020/10/29/6f2d2ea4-1a48-11eb-8bda-814ca56e138b_story.html
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Don't you get tired of pulling lies out of your ass?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/the-latest-trump-rally-sets-minnesota-rally-for-rochester/2020/10/29/6f2d2ea4-1a48-11eb-8bda-814ca56e138b_story.html

For video. Again, no crowd. People aren't invited. We're in a pandemic. Literally nobody with a brain is holding any big gatherings
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace For video. Again, no crowd. People aren't invited. We're in a pandemic. Literally nobody with a brain is holding any big gatherings

A drive in rally doesnt count according to this clown
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Literally nobody with a brain is holding any big gatherings

I'm glad you agree BLM are brainless.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Don't you get tired of pulling lies out of your ass?

pot meet kettle
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Literally nobody with a brain is holding any big gatherings

how dare you !!!!

Originally posted by cigreting A drive in rally doesnt count according to this clown

Yeah, because it isn't a rally. It is a televised speech. Rallies have crowds. People driving by do not stick around. They do not form a crowd.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm glad you agree BLM are brainless.

BLM isn't an organized group. There are brainless people who support it, yes. They are not reflective of the movement itself though.

If there wasn't a pandemic I'd be out there protesting as well. There are a lot of people who would be, but aren't because they don't want to get sick. Otherwise these protests would be much, much, much larger.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace BLM isn't an organized group.

Didn't say it was...It's a GATHERING of BLM supporters..aka, the brainless, as you noted.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Didn't say it was…It's a GATHERING of BLM supporters..aka, the brainless, as you noted.

I'm not voting for BLM. I'm voting for Biden. You can't help what the populace will choose to do all on their own. But you can help by not organizing such events in the first place. Especially as someone who is supposed to be a leader.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I'm not voting for BLM. I'm voting for Biden.

Which has nothing to do with

....BLM are/do...so again I'm glad you agree they are brainless.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Which has nothing to do with

….BLM are/do…so again I'm glad you agree they are brainless.

Nope. BLM doesn't hold gatherings. Already went over this with you.

Again, not voting for BLM. But at least they wear masks. Nobody catches covid at a BLM march.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Trump holding rallies and discouraging mask wearing and social distancing only proves that Trump only cares about Trump. How many of his supporters will suffer through a coronavirus illness? How many Trump rally attendees will die from the Covid?

Biden supporters are gathering at their ballot selection.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Nope. BLM doesn't hold gatherings. Already went over this with you.

BLM supporters do though...already went over that with you.

Brain cell count:

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace For video. Again, no crowd. People aren't invited. We're in a pandemic. Literally nobody with a brain is holding any big gatherings

So Biden is telling people not to come to the rallies he is holding in order to get his message out to the people he didn't invite?

News flash, campaigns do not send invitations they advertise the events, They do not hold events and tell people do not come to the event.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker So Biden is telling people not to come to the rallies he is holding in order to get his message out to the people he didn't invite?

News flash, campaigns do not send invitations they advertise the events, They do not hold events and tell people do not come to the event.

Lmao you are retarded. They do not invite crowds. This is why you cannot show even a small crowd at a Biden "rally", just video of him speaking.

Trump has an obsession with crowds. He needs them to feel like he has power. Doesn't change the polls, and it won't change the election. Biden will win. He's probably already won
Jump to Top