User Controls

Eventually, without fail, Douglas Monks alienates every one of his online 'friends'......

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, The cumulative effects of his unchecked illness and addiction, destroys his ability to keep his friends to the end.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, The cumulative effects of his unchecked illness and addiction, destroys his ability to keep his friends to the end.

You don't have online friends or real life friends, get off the gas chicken arms.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You don't have online friends or real life friends, get off the gas chicken arms.

Projecting👍
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    no,, he seems on point about you mat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    im still his friend since 2015
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    yeah we been great friends for 2 years and he never pisses me off
    CandyRein Black Hole

WellHung Black Hole
    🤣
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost im still his friend since 2015

Canadian cucks don't count
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I hope Fona and I never fall out.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I hope Fona and I never fall out.

me 2.
    Opie is a fat piece of human shithole
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Opie is a fat piece of human shithole

lets talk About how you have money. You worked a total of like 2 weeks over the past year. how much do they send u?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Nothing ever seems to change for you Matt, or really Kr0zington either, both of you are caught in the system and need the motivation. I blieb in u
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Nothing ever seems to change for you Matt, or really Kr0zington either, both of you are caught in the system and need the motivation. I blieb in u

i spend considerable amounts of time panhandling. If you were driving by me on the road, would you stop and give me money?
    Originally posted by WellHung i spend considerable amounts of time panhandling. If you were driving by me on the road, would you stop and give me money?

I'd probably feel for you and give you a few bucks but you'd be so needy you'd follow me to my door like the lost puppy boy you are. Sooo... I probably wouldn't give you anything because you're really weird.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung i spend considerable amounts of time panhandling. If you were driving by me on the road, would you stop and give me money?

I tend to not give obese panhandler's $, as it seems they are not missing many meals.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Canadian cucks don't count

kill your self
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]

Yes. I usually give money to panhandlers who dont look infected. I see this kid I sold weed to before panhandling sometimes and Ive probly given him 10-15 bucks so far in thr last week or so. Hes embarassed and rumor had it he had a latex fetish. Good kid tho I hope he gets through it

Do you actually panhamdle? You cant be serious. If you do Ivhave like 15 follow up questions but Im gettin pretty tired now
Jump to Top