User Controls

Why you won't get laid

Octavian motherfucker
    Cause you spend your lives posting on a forum full of Nonces kidding yourselves you have a social life.

Hahahahahahahaha

Incels
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol whatchu talking about wheelis, thats like saying guys who play video games or study a lot or look at fail book dont get laid.

Im pretty far from an incel and i have one of the highest post counts here

Are you gacked up again? loll
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    OP got nonced
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol whatchu talking about wheelis, thats like saying guys who play video games or study a lot or look at fail book dont get laid.

Im pretty far from an incel and i have one of the highest post counts here

Are you gacked up again? loll

u havent gotten laid in a very long time. ur an incel, Small Fry. And ur a mental midget.⚘
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung u havent gotten laid in a very long time. ur an incel, Small Fry. And ur a mental midget.⚘

Stay mad fatchew
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Ghost Black Hole
    when i have drugs it takes a lot of effort for me to remember to post here because most of my brain power is spent playing minecraft in slow motion

*tokez*
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Octavian Cause you spend your lives posting on a forum full of Nonces

notice you are here doing the same thing, what does that make you?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost when i have drugs it takes a lot of effort for me to remember to post here because most of my brain power is spent playing minecraft in slow motion

*tokez*

Yeah get some!!! the plurals like to watch you fuck!!
Jump to Top