User Controls

I love driving for Uber, Because I get to sexually assault women that are passed out drunk...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, which Brightens the days, for a man in a perpetual funk.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Your chin looks like a ball sack?
    you dont have a fuckin drivers license fool
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by jonathan_davis_on_tweak_its_1994 you dont have a fuckin drivers license fool

He told me he doesn't even have car insurance

He's too shy and inept to even talk to women. Like how much of dunce do you have to be to not even get laid using a dating site..
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He told me he doesn't even have car insurance

He's too shy and inept to even talk to women. Like how much of dunce do you have to be to not even get laid using a dating site..

But you're an alcoholic who can't sleep when ur not drinking, and your parents pay your rent. I like that.
    Originally posted by WellHung But you're an alcoholic who can't sleep when ur not drinking, and your parents pay your rent. I like that.

I've actually been sleeping pretty well the last couple of days because I got over the withdrawals finally. And don't see why you keep saying my parents pay my rent, I think you might be stuck on stupid, you might wanna go get that checked out, you might need your meds adjusted again.

But this thread isn't about me its about you not being an uber driver lol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've actually been sleeping pretty well the last couple of days because I got over the withdrawals finally. And don't see why you keep saying my parents pay my rent, I think you might be stuck on stupid, you might wanna go get that checked out, you might need your meds adjusted again.

But this thread isn't about me its about you not being an uber driver lol

i get my shit done, nigga...im all that.
    Originally posted by WellHung i get my shit done, nigga…im all that.

what shit is that? do you even lift bro, besides a fork to your chubby face?
    bill the cat likes the cock
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.---------------.----.----------.-.-.-.----.----------------------.-.---.----.-----------3----(b­anned) i like your face. i want to stick my dick in it.

you know you want that.

no.. just no... go take a cold shower fancy pants
    WellHung Black Hole
    🤭
Jump to Top