User Controls

Sex Pisses Me Off

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I am so fucking tired of sex. It's everywhere and i feel like it's impossible to avoid. It's in movies. It's in all music. Most songs are about sex and even if you enjoy music without lyrics sex is still part of it because people read sex into EVERYTHING including totally wholesome ambient music like aphex twin like "Hahaha wow this song has such a chill vibe and it's more than 4 minutes long so it's definitely intended to fuck someone while you're listening to it" heaven forbid someone enjoy music because it sounds good.

Hack authors put out of place sex scenes in their novels because they think that their own special super duper unique description of the way two characters fuck helps characterization which is retarded because sex is nothing but a biological function of humans. It's the same as writing a shitting scene into the novel to build up the shitters character. It's the same concept. Everyone shits. Everyone has sex. And describing to the reader the way a character shits wouldn't build any characterization whatsoever. It's the same with sex scenes. They don't add anything at all but these hack authors read about Sigmund Freud so they think they're oh so deep and intelligent by trying the "characterization by way of sex scene" route that's just bland and unoriginal at this point.

In society if you're happy to be single and don't need sex people assume you're some kind of creep and that you must have some shameful secret sexual lust that you're trying to hide. Society is built around sex. If you enjoy hobbies such as reading and cinema more than sex you're made into an outcast because sex is supposed to be the greatest thing ever and oh my God it's just impossible that somebody wouldn't enjoy sex more than anything else in the world. It's like when you become of legal age you're meant to put your entire personal life and all your interests on the back burner and focus all your free time on the pursuit of sex.

It's disgusting! Sex is gross animalistic behavior and so society's focus on sex only proves that most of humanity never evolved past being instinct crazed primates.

Consider eunuchs. After being castrated, their mentality is no longer clouded by sick sexual impulses and they usually procede to thrive in their field and become an expert. It just goes to show that the pervasive idea of sex only serves to hold people back. A country run by eunuchs would be a utopia.

Sex, sex, sex. I'm tired of hearing about it and it seems like it's all anybody cares about.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fuck biological imperative, nobody tells me what to do
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Whale, if I don't respond than, I will not have participated--in sex.&4hcnaether?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by livingelegy I am so fucking tired of sex. It's everywhere and i feel like it's impossible to avoid. It's in movies. It's in all music. Most songs are about sex and even if you enjoy music without lyrics sex is still part of it because people read sex into EVERYTHING including totally wholesome ambient music like aphex twin like "Hahaha wow this song has such a chill vibe and it's more than 4 minutes long so it's definitely intended to fuck someone while you're listening to it" heaven forbid someone enjoy music because it sounds good.

Hack authors put out of place sex scenes in their novels because they think that their own special super duper unique description of the way two characters fuck helps characterization which is retarded because sex is nothing but a biological function of humans. It's the same as writing a shitting scene into the novel to build up the shitters character. It's the same concept. Everyone shits. Everyone has sex. And describing to the reader the way a character shits wouldn't build any characterization whatsoever. It's the same with sex scenes. They don't add anything at all but these hack authors read about Sigmund Freud so they think they're oh so deep and intelligent by trying the "characterization by way of sex scene" route that's just bland and unoriginal at this point.

In society if you're happy to be single and don't need sex people assume you're some kind of creep and that you must have some shameful secret sexual lust that you're trying to hide. Society is built around sex. If you enjoy hobbies such as reading and cinema more than sex you're made into an outcast because sex is supposed to be the greatest thing ever and oh my God it's just impossible that somebody wouldn't enjoy sex more than anything else in the world. It's like when you become of legal age you're meant to put your entire personal life and all your interests on the back burner and focus all your free time on the pursuit of sex.

It's disgusting! Sex is gross animalistic behavior and so society's focus on sex only proves that most of humanity never evolved past being instinct crazed primates.

Consider eunuchs. After being castrated, their mentality is no longer clouded by sick sexual impulses and they usually procede to thrive in their field and become an expert. It just goes to show that the pervasive idea of sex only serves to hold people back. A country run by eunuchs would be a utopia.

Sex, sex, sex. I'm tired of hearing about it and it seems like it's all anybody cares about.

Didn't read, incel announced.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    You're weird

Ghost Black Hole
    hey OP lets fuck
    Kev Space Nigga
    OP you need to look beyond the surface and dig deeper, theres a whole forest behind the trees. feminism, fat acceptance, a hypocritical culture thats both extremely prudish and extremely sexualized at the same time, theres a reason all this bullshit is happening. understand it or be victimized by it, your choice.
    Ghost Black Hole
    nah fuck all that G I just wanna eat some ass and squeeze some tity
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Maybe you should castrate yourself and inevitably become an expert in your field.
    Ghost Black Hole
    All men should be force feminized. except for me, I think just me and a few other gonts is all we need to keep the human race from dying out.

I am perfectly fine with spending the rest of my life spreading my seed into all fertile females until I die from exhaustion. If you think about it you really only need a small amount of dudes to impregnate all females on the planet.

It's a long and hard job but someone has to do it, *steps up to the line* Brookes is the name!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.---------------.----.----------.-.-.-.----.----------------------.-.---.----.-3--------------(b­anned) this is why im not against faggotry.

Well color me surprised....

Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-----.-.-.--.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..----.-..-.-.-.-.-.----.-.-.-..-.-.-.--.-.----------(b­anned) ill pay you to be my personal fluffer.

using your tonsils.

Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-----.-.-.--.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..----.-..-.-.-.-.-.----.-.-.-..-.-.-.--.-.----------(b­anned) ill pay you to move my semen from my ballsack to your esophagus. literally.

seriously though if we just had a few hard hitting gents like infinityshock, myself and william bill Bill Krozbybyby who are all proven studs that frequently fertilize women by accident I think the birth rate problem could be solved overnight (well maybe a night or two if we stop for smoke breaks)

That's why Bill Krozby, infinityshock and myself are such pariahs around here because all the male posters know they will never convince a woman to let them CUM inside her and they see guys like us that pound like it's going out of style. We are all humanity needs, and then some.

Honestly if it was just us 3 fertilizing these sluts we would probably argue and try to take eachothers 1/3rd of the entire global female population. Like honestly mathematically speaking here how long could it possibly take one man to impregnate a billion women? i think all the times I masturbated would cover most of the population and still have some left over
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.---------------.----.----------.-.-.-.----.----------------------.-.---.----.-3--------------(b­anned) this is why im not against faggotry. the more faggots there are…the less competition for the female orifices i have.

nature doesnt know that some of the males it produced are going to be defective and trying to use other males for purposes of procreation so the male/female ratio is still going to be the same.

you dont need to compete with defective males to begin with unless youre defective yourself. so lets be real, you want the alfa men gone from the competition. encouraging faggotry wont do that.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev you dont need to compete with defective males to begin with unless youre defective yourself. so lets be real, you want the alfa men gone from the competition. encouraging faggotry wont do that.

says the pedophile that's never had a girlfriend or knocked a bitch up...
    Originally posted by Ghost says the pedophile that's never had a girlfriend or knocked a bitch up…

Nigga shut the fuck up. Being a pedo isn't a challenge in any social interaction if you have an IQ above room temperature.
    Ghost Black Hole
    he's strictly a pedophile though, exclusively attracted to children and not interested in fertile women of any caliber.
    Originally posted by Ghost he's strictly a pedophile though, exclusively attracted to children and not interested in fertile women of any caliber.

That may be so. But you removed the choice on his part from the equation when you framed what you said in that manner. You were implying a relationship between social impairment and pedophilia. It's a trope not a fact.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Here's a song about beer:

Ghost Black Hole
    no i just think kev is a retard and has incorrect opinions and should be forced to think differently
    Originally posted by Ghost no i just think kev is a retard and has incorrect opinions and should be forced to think differently

Do me a favor and just say that then, next time.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Why do men have nipples?
Jump to Top