User Controls

I kinda hope Biden wins so we can watch you stupid cock suckers get ur just reward

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    yeah just go fuck urselves,, TRUMP 2Q2Q!!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you get what you deserve
    Originally posted by aldra you get what you deserve

Ok Australia
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    nothing is beyond my reach
    Kev Space Nigga
    I kinda hope Biden wins so we can watch you stupid cock suckers get ur just reward

whats that, lots of jizz in every granddaughter's hair?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Chinese motherfuckers ruling us cuz the deep state has already sold us out
    Technologist victim of incest
    Did you wake up cranky again Poley?
    Ghost Black Hole
    legalize meth
    Originally posted by POLECAT Chinese motherfuckers ruling us cuz the deep state has already sold us out

Yep. Trump did sell us out
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Yep. Trump did sell us out

I thought you loved China so you should be voting for him LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Originally posted by Ghost I thought you loved China so you should be voting for him LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I love Chinese people, not China.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I love Chinese people, not China.

China itself is just a scrap of land, and a pretty nice one. It's the people that make up the culture and decisions dumbo.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson China itself is just a scrap of land, and a pretty nice one. It's the people that make up the culture and decisions dumbo.

You wanna repeat that again? Its the Chinese people who make decisions for China? Really?
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You wanna repeat that again? Its the Chinese people who make decisions for China? Really?

Yes really...it's certainly not the Swiss...fucking dumbo.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes really…it's certainly not the Swiss…fucking dumbo.

Right gramps. And East Germany is doing great.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Right gramps. And East Germany is doing great.

Non sequitur.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Non sequitur.

Says guy who think the Chinese people make decisions for China
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Says guy who think the Chinese people make decisions for China

Yep...so who do you think are making the decision if not?...the French?
Jump to Top