User Controls

This site needs muh Lucy

Octavian motherfucker
    You faggots need worship a true TOTSE legend.

Bow down and fucking beg!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    faith in their hands shall snap in two
    and the unicorn evils run them through
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You were never even on totse

So is this you bowing down on your knees? Are you begging for your comeuppance? Have you been a bad boy?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Allison said she would blast weed and feed him to leave the country with common sense media definitely overblowing it with the kids are like that but I don't know what you mean
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie talks about how hes glad wariorat is gone and we can now have real discussion but makes threads hiki/§m£ÂgØL/lil stumpy tier.. smh i don't even
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Allison said she would blast weed and feed him to leave the country with common sense media definitely overblowing it with the kids are like that but I don't know what you mean

Who's Allison? Another girl that let her boyfriend butt fuck you?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    plantessi
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lmao 😭
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Sudo You were never even on totse

So is this you bowing down on your knees? Are you begging for your comeuppance? Have you been a bad boy?

Remember when you pretended to be a Muslim.

Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Opie talks about how hes glad wariorat is gone and we can now have real discussion but makes threads hiki/§m£ÂgØL/lil stumpy tier.. smh i don't even

Shut up and wash those dishes faggot
    Originally posted by Octavian Shut up and wash those dishes faggot

lol u mad because i'm right. you're cool for the most part but lets be real you do spam a lot / make the same thread over and over
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian Shut up and wash those dishes faggot

🤣
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    og totseans need no thread to prove it
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse og totseans need no thread to prove it

og niggas be tryin' to seem like dey bigga.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Post last edited by Bill Krozby on 2020-11-01 at 2:11 PM UTC

Did you put a lot of thought into that edited reply chicken?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Octavian Remember when you pretended to be a Muslim.

I might do that, convert to Islam. What kind of benefits could I expect to enjoy if I did?

Ghost Black Hole
    i'll loosen the chains more sorry
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Opie talks about how hes glad wariorat is gone and we can now have real discussion but makes threads hiki/§m£ÂgØL/lil stumpy tier.. smh i don't even

yeah half this place is infested with literal faggots who always try to outcompete each other over who can accommodate the most dicks, its pretty lame.
    Originally posted by Narc I might do that, convert to Islam. What kind of benefits could I expect to enjoy if I did?

72 virgins

You have to be a redhead tho.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
Jump to Top