User Controls

"Duurrr you aren't Asian"

Merzcat Houston
    The guy on the far left is half "Hispanic"

Daily reminder you know nothing about being mixed or how genetics play out
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You actually are not though. It's a fable you've mythologized about your absentee father and adopted as an identity because you literally have nothing else to go on.

Whether you are or not (which you aren't) it bothers you so much and you talk about it so much it's a cringetacular cringtsunami whenever you post
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Sudo You actually are not though. It's a fable you've mythologized about your absentee father and adopted as an identity because you literally have nothing else to go on.

Whether you are or not (which you aren't) it bothers you so much and you talk about it so much it's a cringetacular cringtsunami whenever you post

My mom had a biological test taken that proved I am my father's son and I have hung out with him.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Merzcat My mom had a biological test taken that proved I am my father's son and I have hung out with him.

That's funny that your mothers promiscuity got you onto the Maury Povich show but literally nothing about that has to do with being asian. The lone picture that you posted of your "father" was clearly of a white man. Get a 23 and me test if it means that much to you. You're mythologizing your father because that's what kids do when they are very young (age of your emotional maturity) then when you get older you're going to hate him (when your emotional maturity reaches 12) then someday, if you live that long you will forgive him, Love him and become a better person for it.

At no point during your life will any part of you be asian
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Sudo That's funny that your mothers promiscuity got you onto the Maury Povich show but literally nothing about that has to do with being asian. The lone picture that you posted of your "father" was clearly of a white man. Get a 23 and me test if it means that much to you. You're mythologizing your father because that's what kids do when they are very young (age of your emotional maturity) then when you get older you're going to hate him (when your emotional maturity reaches 12) then someday, if you live that long you will forgive him, Love him and become a better person for it.

At no point during your life will any part of you be asian

well duh he's half white
    If you can't make out his Asian features that just means you're ignorant and or blind.
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Sudo At no point during your life will any part of you be asian

Are You just trying to be a dick or so you actually think I'm making this up
    Merzcat Houston
    I don't need to take an ancestry test to prove anything.
    I've talked to my dad about my grandparents.

It's pretty cool, they have really interesting history.
    My grandmother was Hitler Youth.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Merzcat I don't need to take an ancestry test to prove anything.
    I've talked to my dad about my grandparents.

It's pretty cool, they have really interesting history.
    My grandmother was Hitler Youth.

I doubt the story is that interesting..
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I doubt the story is that interesting..

Maybe not yours.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Merzcat Maybe not yours.

I know my grandfather went and killed a bunch of nazis in world war 2 and in korea, sounds pretty interesting. But anyways go ahead an tell your story.
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know my grandfather went and killed a bunch of nazis in world war 2 and in korea, sounds pretty interesting. But anyways go ahead an tell your story.

What a kike
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Merzcat My mom had a biological test taken

lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    she's 50% reptile
    Ghost Black Hole
    your cock nose is literally a reptilian feature

Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by aldra lol.

Go fuck yourself
    Ghost Black Hole
    calm down cock nose it's okay we know Indiana sucks, it's not your fault. Move out while you're still young or you will die in the shittiest state in America
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Merzcat well duh he's half white

So you're a quarter asian.

ie not asian
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Meikai So you're a quarter asian.

ie not asian

Quarter Asian is still Asian.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Merzcat Quarter Asian is still Asian.

A quarter of an apple isn't an apple. It's a quarter of an apple. You aren't asian. You aren't even haafu. You're just not white.
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Meikai A quarter of an apple isn't an apple. It's a quarter of an apple. You aren't asian. You aren't even haafu. You're just not white.

Humans are not apples
Jump to Top