https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/285894174

Welp krotz and §m£ÂgØL better be packing their bags
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Why would I have to pack my bags
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Why would I have to pack my bags

Because you're a jewish mexican
    Im not jedi and im not mexican.. im american. Birth right citizenship refers to anchor babies of migrant parents you derpadew. My parents are not migrants and the feds view me as white thats what it says on my birth certificate.

Get off the gas thats like saying youd have to leave the country because your dad is part asian lol
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Im not jedi and im not mexican.. im american. Birth right citizenship refers to anchor babies of migrant parents you derpadew. My parents are not migrants and the feds view me as white thats what it says on my birth certificate.

Get off the gas thats like saying youd have to leave the country because your dad is part asian lol

You have said numerous times you're part jewish, Hispanic and Irish.
    Originally posted by Merzcat You have said numerous times you're part jewish, Hispanic and Irish.

I was trollin with the jedi part, but yeah i'm a quarter hispanic and my parents are both of irish lineage, but like I said my parents aren't migrants. Plus that would never happen, you get your news from 4chan? lol get off the gas chicken, your mania is kicking in to high gear again you cocknose.
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I was trollin with the jedi part, but yeah i'm a quarter hispanic and my parents are both of irish lineage, but like I said my parents aren't migrants. Plus that would never happen, you get your news from 4chan? lol get off the gas chicken, your mania is kicking in to high gear again you cocknose.

Stop using my vernacular
    Yeah... Dream on kid
    Merzcat Houston
    You weren't kidding you've said it over and over for years.
    Plus you have a huge nose and beady eyes.
    When Bill Krozby is calling you a conspiracy theorist, it's time to take a step back, cock nose.
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace When Bill Krozby is calling you a conspiracy theorist, it's time to take a step back, cock nose.

Pack your bags, taco kike.

Steve Miller is coming to save the day!
    Originally posted by Merzcat You weren't kidding you've said it over and over for years.
    Plus you have a huge nose and beady eyes.

You haven't been on here for years. I said it a couple times to troll the jedi haters and you ran with it over and over. And my nose isn't huge lol eyes aint beedy either, i have really pretty eyes im told

But if i was a jedi id totally own it. I actually like a lot of the jedis ive met
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You haven't been on here for years. I said it a couple times to troll the jedi haters and you ran with it over and over. And my nose isn't huge lol eyes aint beedy either, i have really pretty eyes im told

Your nose is bigger than your penis
    Merzcat Houston
    Well technically I have been here for years, sad to say since 2017.

I need to stop coming to this shithole.

Also learn to use the search feature, you've been talking about being a yid for a long time.
    Originally posted by Merzcat Well technically I have been here for years, sad to say since 2017.

Also learn to use the search feature, you've been talking about being a yid for a long time.

I thought you were leaving... And notice when i talk about being a yid i never go into any detail about what side if my family is yid? Because i just pulled it out of my ass to gag on tards like you
    Originally posted by Merzcat Well technically I have been here for years, sad to say since 2017.

Post your username or get the fuck out. No respect for alts you may as well be a pedo
    G African Astronaut
    Trump rally in Pa. right now lol. Landslide son.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by G Trump rally in Pa. right now lol. Landslide son.

I like to think of all the would've been Trump voters that died because they didn't wear a mask.

Like Herman Caine, who contracted COVID-19 at a Trump rally and died.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I like to think of all the would've been Trump voters that died because they didn't wear a mask.

Like Herman Caine, who contracted COVID-19 at a Trump rally and died.

Not before their vote's counted though.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
Jump to Top