User Controls

Fallout Shelter

Merzcat Houston
    Any of you homoqueers play this game?

I like how I can play it in the background while doing other things like browsing /pol/ or eating
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I like using the dormitory for an interracial BBC breeding program.

I put a black dude in there with every "attractive" young white woman I can find.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    of course the only game you play is a fucking mobile game you casual redneck with a TV on the floor like a savage
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Ghost of course the only game you play is a fucking mobile game you casual redneck with a TV on the floor like a savage

It's a simulation game for the PC you ignorant moron
    Ghost Black Hole
    your PC sucks and cant even run minecraft and you keep the monitor on the floor next to the tower and sit on your bed with your keyboard on the bed in your redneck trailer next to a country bar and your drunk hick HOOOSIER mom and the only video game you have is a CRT and a goodwill PS2 and shitty rental games you never returned or can only afford from the $2 bin at the strip mall gamestop you poor piece of shit cock nose bitch

your life sucks. Kill yourself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    post your desktop lets see your shitty PC bitch
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Ghost your PC sucks and cant even run minecraft and you keep the monitor on the floor next to the tower and sit on your bed with your keyboard on the bed in your redneck trailer next to a country bar and your drunk hick HOOOSIER mom and the only video game you have is a CRT and a goodwill PS2 and shitty rental games you never returned or can only afford from the $2 bin at the strip ball gamestop you poor piece of shit cock nose bitch

your life sucks. Kill yourself

You use a 15 year old laptop with Windows xp

Shut the fuck up
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah im OG i got a gaming PC too with a modern graphics card lets see your desktop bitch
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Ghost My boyfriend has a gaming PC with a modern graphics card from 2008

Fixed
    Ghost Black Hole
    oh look the hick redneck from a hick redneck state also hates trannies because he's an uncultured faggot from a redneck state.

you are such a fucking stereotype and of the WORST STATE a fucking HOOSIER piece of shit cock nose loser living in a trailer park and keep your TV on the floor, can't afford a table.

Imagine you could be from any state, a cool surfer dude from california. A Texan with a gun and kill Bill Krozby, or live in the swamps in florida and hunt down captain falcon, or even fucking Wyoming or Alaska.

But fucking INDIANA.

LMAO

Your life is a cosmic joke, no wonder you're such a frothy bitch. If I were you I would get the hell out of that black hole of a nothing shit hick state, go literally anywhere else, There are so many good states all around you but you want to live in fucking INDIANA of all places, jesus christ. Literally Jesus Christ because you live in hick redneck Indiana.

ANY of these is 1000x better than Indiana.

Merzcat Houston
    Someone forgot to take his meds
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Merzcat Someone forgot to take his meds

>living in a flyover state
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Bugz Space Nigga
    nice
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by netstat I'll kill you

Originally posted by Merzcat It's a simulation game for the PC you ignorant moron

It's literally ported from mobile.

You're playing a mobile game.

And not even a fun one like bloons
    WellHung Black Hole
    The Ohio River makes a beautiful border, baby.
    Originally posted by WellHung The Ohio River makes a beautiful border, baby.

Obscure reference. Nice. I doubt anyone else would get it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i play it, its a fucking mobile game you puss puss name one HARDCORE game u play name fucking one
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    saw the add for it but no
Jump to Top