User Controls

Poll: Trashiest nisgger

Trashiest NISgger

Merzcat Houston
    You know that type of person who would scratch their ass and shake your hand.
    The person shooting up heroin in the bathroom at mcdonalds.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I vote for lil cuzzin hiki bromoto

No one in that list does any if that stuff guy who huffs cat ass
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeah, sounds just like me🙄
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    This kid lives like a transient w/ his bum ass mother @ age 30 ?! Trash personified lol.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    did you not know that hood/ghost are the same person

dunno why you'd put tech and G in as options either, just because you don't like them doesn't mean they're anywhere near the same level as fona or Bill Krozby. oct is a tricky one because he's a much more functional kind of degenerate
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by G This kid lives like a transient w/ his bum ass mother @ age 30 ?! Trash personified lol.

I'm a nomadic family man.
    You wouldn't understand since you're stuck in section 8 housing with a broken family.
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by aldra did you not know that hood/ghost are the same person

dunno why you'd put tech and G in as options either, just because you don't like them doesn't mean they're anywhere near the same level as fona or Bill Krozby. oct is a tricky one because he's a much more functional kind of degenerate

Is that guy schizophrenic or what
    Originally posted by aldra did you not know that hood/ghost are the same person

Whos that in your avatar, chicken
    Merzcat Houston
    Tech comes off as a trashy old hag who smokes three packs a day.
    G is a wigger douchebag.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Merzcat Tech comes off as a trashy old hag who smokes three packs a day.
    G is a wigger douchebag.

My birth certificate says "other" like you fantasize yours to be lol.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I literally did snow angels in the piles of garbage around my room when I lived in my parents basement. My persistent immunity to these threads is beyond baffling. I am garbage. I am an angel. I am a garbage angel.

Right okay lil cuzzin hiki. You said your own family wouldn't even let your mom cook a banquet meal at their place
    Originally posted by Meikai I literally did snow angels in the piles of garbage around my room when I lived in my parents basement. My persistent immunity to these threads is beyond baffling. I am garbage. I am an angel. I am a garbage angel.

I remember that. Why didn't your parents make you clean your room
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Right okay lil cuzzin hiki. You said your own family wouldn't even let your mom cook a banquet meal at their place

lol it's more acceptable to see hiki as a bum ass mental patient couch surfing,car dwelling etc. but when you envision it's with his fucking mother it's a dynamic shit show lol.
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by G My birth certificate says "other" like you fantasize yours to be lol.

"Durrr he just thinks he's mixed I'm actually an 18th Cherokee!"

My dad is half Asian, I'm a quarter.
    Idk why you try to act like I'm making this up.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Merzcat "Durrr he just thinks he's mixed I'm actually an 18th Cherokee!"

My dad is half Asian, I'm a quarter.
    Idk why you try to act like I'm making this up.

Your birth certificate reads otherwise.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I remember that. Why didn't your parents make you clean your room

Not confronting my severely mentally ill ass was easier. They gave up eventually. I fucking trashed that place. Because I am trash.
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Right okay lil cuzzin hiki. You said your own family wouldn't even let your mom cook a banquet meal at their place

He's a douchebag like you and G.
    The guy must suffer from mental illness, he constantly tries to start arguments with people and will act like a 7 year old kid, he's in his 40s.
    California and pot will do that to a person I guess.
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by G Your birth certificate reads otherwise.

I'm more mixed than you ya douchebag, stop pretending.
    As for my birth certificate idk what it says I've never looked at it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i do not engage in anal masturbation. I don't have time for that, too busy having sex with my girlfriend.
Jump to Top