User Controls

Famous pavement ape "lil Wayne" endorses Trump

Merzcat Houston
    It's over liberals are finished
    Ghost Black Hole
    you say you are from 2005/7 but you never even listened to bird man and weezy

you are so fucking fake you rednecks don't know real OG early 2000's music

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Ghost you say you are from 2005/7 but you never even listened to bird man and weezy

There is this thing very foreign and mysterious to you, it's called "good taste".
    Merzcat Houston
    This is what I was listening to in 2007
    A toothless hick like you wouldn't know

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i wish the right wasn't involving celebrities to pander to the nig/younger crowd like the left reguarly does.

it just comes off as corny to me.

anyone remember when hillary had jay-z and beyonce perform some crap at one of her gigs 4 years ago?

...jesus.
    Ghost Black Hole
    says the person from Indiana LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL thats fucking grandpa music you bitch
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by STER0S i wish the right wasn't involving celebrities to pander to the nig/younger crowd like the left reguarly does.

it just comes off as corny to me.

anyone remember when hillary had jay-z and beyonce perform some crap at one of her gigs 4 years ago?

…jesus.

The DNC is basically a music festival for Billboard Top 100 pop artists now. It's pretty gross. Bread and circuses, I guess.

Merzcat Houston
    Y M C A
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Merzcat Y M C A

Nacho Man
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Ghost you say you are from 2005/7 but you never even listened to bird man and weezy

underrated song

"I can't feel my face the album" and "the drought 3" were mad underrated too
    Ghost Black Hole
    They came up from the hood and now they make cash money deals with best korea

Jump to Top