User Controls

Who do you think will actually win the election?

?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    hunter should have ran
    Originally posted by STER0S hunter should have ran

Well he's not.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    probably an asteroid

Originally posted by Zanick probably an asteroid

We don't mention that name in this house
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    hit me mommy

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i would've voted for him based on that video of him playing with his dick while holding a crack-pipe with that hooker on his bed.

guy knows how to par-tay
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Depends on who wins the Auburn/LSU game. I’ll let you know tomorrow.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I have a sneaking suspicion that it'll be Biden, but at the same time I would not be totally blindsided if Trump won.

Either way, I can't wait to laugh at people who were seriously invested in a different outcome to the election.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I don't know how Americans can ignore the fact that during his first debate with Trump, Biden literally ripped the spine out of an African-American toddler's back live on stage and started sucking the adrenochrome directly from her brainstem. But that's just the world we live in now, I guess.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    oh look all the retards that voted no in the cum looking faggot thread also voted for biden. I'll leave tech out of this for now, I don't know what her problem is or how she thinks looking at other mens cum is cool but thats an issue for another day.

Also yeah haha very funny HTS you damn contrarian, you don't give a shit who wins. Lets be honest you know Trump will win, I can see it in your eyes and soul. You are just saying biden will win and pretending to be a die hard lefty because it's clearly the unpopular opinion which is why it's funny.

So basically the only people that think Biden will win actually don't believe he will win and are all huge trolls just trying to upset the die hard right wingers like speedy parker. I mean yeah I get it, Trump has this in the bag unlike last time where it took all the meme energy of the entire internet to make him win. It's not nearly as cool last time because now he actually is a politician despite saying he isn't all the time.

But in my opinion it's more funny to stay riding the Trump train, not for any ideological reasons or anything but this time it's different because the leftists are so convinced people hate Trump, they live in a false reality bubble and when that bubble pops it's gonna be damn good.

The only person here I believe is an actual leftist that truly believes in their heart Biden will win is Technologist. And even she is already accepting the inevitable with her "we will see how it turns out" comments.
    Originally posted by Ghost oh look all the retards that voted no in the cum looking faggot thread also voted for biden. I'll leave tech out of this for now, I don't know what her problem is or how she thinks looking at other mens cum is cool but thats an issue for another day.

Also yeah haha very funny HTS you damn contrarian, you don't give a shit who wins. Lets be honest you know Trump will win, I can see it in your eyes and soul. You are just saying biden will win and pretending to be a die hard lefty because it's clearly the unpopular opinion which is why it's funny.

So basically the only people that think Biden will win actually don't believe he will win and are all huge trolls just trying to upset the die hard right wingers like speedy parker. I mean yeah I get it, Trump has this in the bag unlike last time where it took all the meme energy of the entire internet to make him win. It's not nearly as cool last time because now he actually is a politician despite saying he isn't all the time.

But in my opinion it's more funny to stay riding the Trump train, not for any ideological reasons or anything but this time it's different because the leftists are so convinced people hate Trump, they live in a false reality bubble and when that bubble pops it's gonna be damn good.

The only person here I believe is an actual leftist that truly believes in their heart Biden will win is Technologist. And even she is already accepting the inevitable with her "we will see how it turns out" comments.

You're trying too hard
    Ghost Black Hole
    So you admit this is all just a huge troll to you?
    Originally posted by Ghost So you admit this is all just a huge troll to you?

That's more like it
    WellHung Black Hole
    u cant stand u scumbags.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Welp Auburn beat LSU so Trump is gonna win.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    doesn't matter
Jump to Top