User Controls

Poll: Would you DP a chick with your buddy?

Would you DP a chick with your buddy?

blaster master victim of incest
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nah. He can have seconds when I'm done but I ain't about to have a friend's nutsack slapping against my dick. Pass.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    nothing says friendship like sharing a chick together
    wait im fuk'd up on pills again -- scratch my vote
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    Not now as a mature adult but I have indeed ran trains as a youth.
    n/m keep my vote
    Ghost Black Hole
    Depends
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    ok fuck you russian trolls intyercepting my messGES
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Nah. He can have seconds when I'm done but I ain't about to have a friend's nutsack slapping against my dick. Pass.

real friends can overcome any obstacle even gravity
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Highschool we did.
    However I almost got 2 ladies but one chickened out each time.

Fuck. two dicks is still too close to gay. especially when you're moving around and a wet cock slaps your thigh "by accident"

My best bromo in highschool I called Dinky (You all know him) was a funny fucker. his girlfriend pulled my sweats down and started going down on my cock with her mouth when he slid it in her.

TMI? we've all been there. cept Hikki I guess. I guess he's like Morrissey, he's asecual n stuff
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ghost real friends can overcome any obstacle even gravity

If she wants two dicks bad enough I can just wear a strap on and double-fuck her myself. XD
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'll jam my entire arm up there with no lube lets see her ask for more then
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Shoulder-deep within the borderline

Relax, turn around and take my hand
    Octavian motherfucker
    Obviously not but I use to enjoy hearing ex gfs recount tales of their sexual exploits when I was off my head. Fuck knows why but this was only relevant when I was wired.
    Ghost Black Hole
    this girl told me she had a train run on her and i'm like bitch how are you still alive
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sharing the means of reproduction = communism
Jump to Top