User Controls

My Lunch's Carbon Footprint

Bugz Space Nigga
    What was your Carbon Footprint for Lunch. I bet you cant tell me unless you ordered a big fat Chipotle Burrito

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    How the fuck am I supposed to know?

my python calculator program I wrote can only calculate two numbers at a time
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I just skip the middleman and eat a bowl of carbon
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I lived in a house that had a little house fire that mostly just filled the house with a whole bunch of smoke and when it cleared there were dark spider web looking things all around the ceiling and corners and I was told that it was strands of carbon. It was pretty trippy looking. I just tried searching for images of what it looks like but I cant find any so I dont know if that's actually what it is or what the fuck.

Thanks
    Ghost Black Hole
    i had a donut for lunch

thats like 300grams of flour and sugar which costs very little in energy to produce. In fact you could grow it yourself which would make my lunch a zero or negative emissions footprint.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ I lived in a house that had a little house fire that mostly just filled the house with a whole bunch of smoke and when it cleared there were dark spider web looking things all around the ceiling and corners and I was told that it was strands of carbon. It was pretty trippy looking. I just tried searching for images of what it looks like but I cant find any so I dont know if that's actually what it is or what the fuck.

Thanks

sounds like some kinda paranormal phenomena
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i didn't eat lunch today, the only thing I've eaten today was chicken parmesan for breakfast before work. they asked me at work if i wanted to eat cheese cake or have them make me something to eat but I couldn't stomach it I felt like throwing up all day today because I quit drinking and felt fatigued I was literally shaking and almost in analytical tears which pretty sure didn't look good. Lucky the people I work with are some what understanding and told me to not worry so much that they like me and want me around.

But I told them before heading home a lil while ago that I'm finally hungry and they made me some wedding soup and gave me some brisket and barbocoa, they literally pour shiner bock into the barbacoa, but its not like normal barbacoa, its more soupy, its kinda weird but from what the guy making it told me its similar to chipoltes but I never had the barbacoa at chipolte.

I've only eaten at chipolte a couple of times when I worked there and its alright but not really that authentic to be honest.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby sounds like some kinda paranormal phenomena

Yeah come to think of it there were a bunch of demon-goblins flying around the next few nights so you're probably right.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah come to think of it there were a bunch of demon-goblins flying around the next few nights so you're probably right.

MQ I went by my city's Coldstone today & luckily they're closed. I was gonna carbon footprint it the fuck up like a Yeti w/ cereal combos.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by G MQ I went by my city's Coldstone today & luckily they're closed. I was gonna carbon footprint it the fuck up like a Yeti w/ cereal combos.

Bummer. I await your review. You gotta at least treat yourself to them once. Birthday Cake Remix. I'm telling ya m8. And load it up with extras. They got all sorts of delightful extras to choose from.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Bummer. I await your review. You gotta at least treat yourself to them once. Birthday Cake Remix. I'm telling ya m8. And load it up with extras. They got all sorts of delightful extras to choose from.

Roger that, this one closes @ 5 pm for some reason I guess covid faggotry ?!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by G Roger that, this one closes @ 5 pm for some reason I guess covid faggotry ?!

Must be. I just checked and they're open til 10pm here.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost How the fuck am I supposed to know?

my python calculator program I wrote can only calculate two numbers at a time

LOL thats one of the first projects, Huh?
Jump to Top