User Controls

Indiana gubernatorial debate

Merzcat Houston

Rainwater or honeycomb?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Two Niggers and Two rednecks.. how ever will I decide!
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by Ghost Two Niggers and Two rednecks.. how ever will I decide!

Idk about the libertarian guy but Holcomb is definitely not a redneck.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Merzcat Houston
    Originally posted by netstat OP suicide by train

You claim You have my PI, prove it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Merzcat Idk about the libertarian guy but Holcomb is definitely not a redneck.

The only white people still left in Indiana are hicks and rednecks.

The great state of keeping your television on the floor YEEHAW

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Merzcat You claim You have my PI, prove it.

Okay let me do a quick fly over of Indiana to confirm your home address and try with all my might to avoid the giant cock nose coming from that buttfuck redneck small town trailer park with the TV on the floor

i will be there shortly to attend your 30th birthday party, I am bringing an extra special gift. Just please don't poke out my eye with your giant nose
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    stupidest word

fucking goobers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i don't care I don't live in indiana and I don't know the canidates and I'm not watching an hour debate, decide for yourself opie you retard. I mean the other day you made a thread asking whether you should stay in your room or the living room.. like why would any of us care?

and also i didn't click your private message and never will I just delete them so don't waste your time
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    its like lil cuzzin hiki is so cracked, he always talks about the hiki lyfestyle but its just an excuse to hide with in himself because its comfortable but in the long run that degrades your life, he talks about being the next trent reznor, being a rockstar, making a cartoon but he's so lazy he never does anything, that why he is literally a 30 year old virgin because he has no balls and isn't brave in any way, but hey.. we're all the normies.. daaahuurrrrr!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Watching a debate about fucking indiana politics is the most pointless thing you could ever do.

LEGALIZE TRACTORS FOR HIGHWAY USE! WE NEED MORE CORN FARMERS AND AUTO PARTS ON THE FRONT LAWN OF TRAILER PARKS!!!

(I had to look up stereotypes about Indiana because literally nobody knows anything about this nothing irrelevant state)

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    That last one is k'roz
    Ghost Black Hole
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra That last one is k'roz

How so?
    Ghost Black Hole
    pretty funny how I could guess the stereotypes of Indiana based just on how cock nose is like.. Mattress/TV on the floor, lawn chair furniture, can't afford internet and it's so bad quality he can't stream movies or music so he needs physical media, racist, homophobic, poorly educated, no culture besides SPORTSBALL, rednecks that hate DEM DANG ILLEGAL DRUGS LIKE MARY JANE.

He is such a fucking stereotype. I'm sure Indiana isn't that bad but people like him proud "Hoosiers" whatever the fuck that means (I think it's a sports reference) make the state nothing but an irrelevant joke to the rest of the world. and I pride myself on the understanding of American working class culture but I have never given a shit about Indiana, just like the rest of the world.

and from what very little research i've done there isn't much to learn and retards like cock nose get their panties in a knot when you call their dumb redneck state forgettable.. which is also a stereotype lolol

Bugz Space Nigga
    Mercat might be Hikki. to make us feel like he is never coming back.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz Mercat might be Hikki. to make us feel like he is never coming back.

Maybe I should stop deleting all his messages. He seems really eager to talk to me about something.

I just think it's funny and i want to hook him up with an alt but the plurals say we can't be giving away accounts for free anymore.

Bugz Space Nigga
    On topic. Meyers and Holcomb both have that face of "I'm gonna use this to my advantage" kind of face.

fuck the racist narrative here. Black or White or any ethnicity. people are gonna fuck you as professional politicians and get away with slush funds, putting people in legal hotwater (Jail, fine, lawsuit) who have fucked them in the past, Maybe have someone offed, etc
Jump to Top