User Controls

crowdfund for hikki's bday

Kev Space Nigga
    if i recall right, hikki said he was turning 30 just before the end of the year? we need to get him something, i reckon we all pitch in a dollar or two and he could get himself a nice lapdance at his local stripclub.

what u fink niggas?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    I'll pay for his nose job the ugly cunt
    Technologist victim of incest
    He hasn’t been around lately. I was just thinking that last night. I think they were moving.

That kid doesn’t need a lap dance, he needs a psychiatrist.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That would be funny, watching hiki get a lapdance.

I remember a few years ago we took Dan the virgin to the titty bar...we had to trick him and said we were going for lunch...once there we paid for him to have a lap dance, the dancer turned to me after and said..."he was shaking more than I was"...lololol.

He got a taste for it though and was then always asking "When can we go to the titty bar again"...Go on your own faggit!

Hiki looks like he'd be the same...probably fall in love with her too.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Him and his mom move a LOT which has likely contributed to his problems, or rather, his inability to cope with new surroundings, hence believing Indiana (one of the constants in his life) is in any way a good place to live
    They should just buy a trailer and a 1/4 acre of scrub and be done with it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    sure whats his home address
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost sure whats his home address

no need for that, we make a gofundme or just send him bits to his crypto address.

without a job he aint buying himself shit so i figured we help our nigga out to celebrate his third decade on this desolate world he rightfully avoids. but no monk is a real monk if he didnt get a lapdance. he wont fall in love with her, he vowed to never betray his waifus and justifiably berated me for my chaturbating escapades back in middle school. he is a monk purer than i who is immune to the blue pill.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Kev no need for that, we make a gofundme or just send him bits to his crypto address.

without a job he aint buying himself shit so i figured we help our nigga out to celebrate his third decade on this desolate world he rightfully avoids. but no monk is a real monk if he didnt get a lapdance. he wont fall in love with her, he vowed to never betray his waifus and justifiably berated me for my chaturbating escapades back in middle school. he is a monk purer than i who is immune to the blue pill.

No you just want to help a fellow Nonce out.

Fuck off and die you stupid cunt I hope you get cancer.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    We should buy him a Ruger 10/22 and a list of nearby sorority houses.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian No you just want to help a fellow Nonce out.

Still bitter & jaded he fucked up the six-figure gig. ^^
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Octavian No you just want to help a fellow Nonce out.

whats wrong with buying one of our space niggas a lap dance for his birthday? lighten up limey, join the crowdfund.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev no need for that, we make a gofundme or just send him bits to his crypto address.

no, I have something special I want to hand deliver.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev whats wrong with buying one of our space niggas a lap dance for his birthday? lighten up limey, join the crowdfund.

well for one he's a low T soy cuck homosexual that doesn't even like women so that's a waste of money
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by WellHung I'm a fat, unloved suicidal cunt that wants to die

Kill yourself then 😀😀😀
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Kev if i recall right, hikki said he was turning 30 just before the end of the year? we need to get him something, i reckon we all pitch in a dollar or two and he could get himself a nice lapdance at his local stripclub.

what u fink niggas?

I will pitch in for his suicide bullet.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz I will pitch in for his suicide bullet.

u cant afford a pot to piss in, Uber Boy.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung u cant afford a pot to piss in, Uber Boy.

true. put my suicide bullet for him on layaway
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    If we get him a cock ring hopefully he'll suffocate.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kev whats wrong with buying one of our space niggas a lap dance for his birthday? lighten up limey, join the crowdfund.

That space nigga denied a legitimate offer from a fellow space nigga to provide for him, free, an attractive female to lose his virginity to, and he VEHEMENTLY denied the opportunity.

He deserves no favors.
Jump to Top