User Controls

Fona © 10-29-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Good morning.
    Im out in the rain smoking on break.
    Nothing much new in my life that you all dont already know about.
    How are you?
    Anything new?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    no,, oh well maybe,, it sayd we may geyt 4 inches of snow tonight so I'm about to have to go pick up all my shit and cover 8 cords of wood with tarps and 50 other things I don't feel like doing today
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by POLECAT no,, oh well maybe,, it sayd we may geyt 4 inches of snow tonight so I'm about to have to go pick up all my shit and cover 8 cords of wood with tarps and 50 other things I don't feel like doing today

You gonna get 4 inches of ricky tonight too
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    u r so lucky I cant get to you to kick ur faggot ass
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Stay away from my ass!
    Ghost Black Hole
    i hgoyut you quit
    cigreting Dark Matter
    I rode my new sled with a buddy who bought a iq dragon 800 the same day. We put on 25 miles Saturday, i cant remember the last time i rode this early.

I bought a new coat at duluth trading company. Was originally 170 but got it on sale for 129. I havent bought a new coat in many years
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Stuck in line at the dispensary on my lunch break.
    Uhg what a line.
    Anyways, work is going good.
    How are all of you?
    Originally posted by cigreting I rode my new sled with a buddy who bought a iq dragon 800 the same day. We put on 25 miles Saturday, i cant remember the last time i rode this early.

I bought a new coat at duluth trading company. Was originally 170 but got it on sale for 129. I havent bought a new coat in many years

I don't have my sleds ready yet but we are spossed to get 4 inches tonight so I may blast around the neighborhood tomorrow my 700 gen2 will run its just loud as fuk
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Stuck in line at the dispensary on my lunch break.
    Uhg what a line.
    Anyways, work is going good.
    How are all of you?

What are they dispensing.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i got a coffee
Jump to Top