User Controls

This howie doit

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't care about germs but I care about chemicals and other stuff like dust, its kinda weird. I know it is. I work in restaurant a nice one and I'm accused washing my hands too much.. especially during this fake pandemic thats how I know its fake. the fucking chef dropped cornbread on the floor where my pissy boots and where there was chemical cleaner on the floor and his fatass picked it up and said "ill still eat it" and dipped it into the stew some lady brought.. but yet we're forced to wear stupid ass masked, I wear a bandana. But its like also have thought about people dying that I care about that will get clogged in my head like trojans and It will get so bad I will start sweating.

like my daughters mom went jogging with make up on and put her on my pillow all sweaty and gross with mascarae and I was like what the fuck are doing? And she said hey chill down fly boy its not a big deal.. and started rubbing her face all over my pillows and I yelled at her and she cut it out.

Its kinda analytical and logical where I can take steps back and remember really specific thing but at the same time its kind of kluster fuck where I don't want anything to do with step on a crack break your mothers back kind of stuff, but hey I you only live once so maybe you should just let things go, and have brand new day.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My spidey sense is tingling
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 My spidey sense is tingling

hokolum tokolum hokolum tokolum hokulm tokolum
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't care about germs but I care about chemicals and other stuff like dust, its kinda weird. I know it is. I work in restaurant a nice one and I'm accused washing my hands too much.. especially during this fake pandemic thats how I know its fake. the fucking chef dropped cornbread on the floor where my pissy boots and where there was chemical cleaner on the floor and his fatass picked it up and said "ill still eat it" and dipped it into the stew some lady brought.. but yet we're forced to wear stupid ass masked, I wear a bandana. But its like also have thought about people dying that I care about that will get clogged in my head like trojans and It will get so bad I will start sweating.

like my daughters mom went jogging with make up on and put her on my pillow all sweaty and gross with mascarae and I was like what the fuck are doing? And she said hey chill down fly boy its not a big deal.. and started rubbing her face all over my pillows and I yelled at her and she cut it out.

Its kinda analytical and logical where I can take steps back and remember really specific thing but at the same time its kind of kluster fuck where I don't want anything to do with step on a crack break your mothers back kind of stuff, but hey I you only live once so maybe you should just let things go, and have brand new day.

retard recipe
    Anyone here like louder with crowder? My old neighbor was stevens lil brother their canadian but he noticed me, I hadn't seen him in a while but we hung out but he's told me a lot of stuff about his brother that isn't good, its crazy the guy is like seven foot tall so when we go to heb he's kind of a heat seek but people don't mess with him because he's that tall, like freakishly but he's like the opposite of his brother.

But anyways I played hooky to day and I'm getting some weed with my neighbor and her gf

I'd actually like to go on lowder with crowder one day but im not a college student.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I only like worshipping to god listening to the David Crowder Band
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 retard recipe

you're just jelly
Jump to Top