User Controls

Carly Simon Finally Allows Her Song In A Political Ad

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Ghost Black Hole
    too bad trump is gonna win
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    "Psychopath" as per Teddy Cruz.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You have to have a pretty low IQ to think Trump is gonna lose.. just like last time all the stupid people can't see the forest through the trees.

Please stop making me feel smart for knowing Trump will win, i know i'm not that smart but holy shit you must be really stupid to believe this is gonna go some other way. It's pretty obvious how this is gonna turn out, i'm not even politically active and I don't vote but the writing is on the wall just like 2016.

I bet Biden wins the popular vote and loses anyways LMAO. Save yourself the stress and just admit defeat now, there is no chance there is gonna be a 1 term president when there hasn't been one in over 20 years.

Polls and popularity aside just that fact alone makes this impossible for biden to ever win. And it's funny because nobody can seem to accept this fact

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Blacks are voting in record numbers.

White suburban women have turned against Trump.

Hell, lots of prominent Republicans (including Kellyanne Conway's husband) are actively opposing him through The Lincoln Project.

Lists of former government officials and military have come out against him.

Suck it up, Buttercup...Trump is going down...HARD!
    Ghost Black Hole
    just like last time LOL
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    It's always nice to see a comment from the intellectual section of the Republican party, Netstat.

Thank you for keeping the conversation civil.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stl1 It's always nice to see a comment from the intellectual section of the Republican party, Netstat.

Thank you for keeping the conversation civil.

Civil conversation? Shut up and send nekkid pics of your daughters Mr. Intellectual
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Netstat showing everyone where he stores his brain yet again, I see.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I guess that old saying is proven true once again...it does take one to know one, doesn't it?
    Ghost Black Hole
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Run out of Netstat posts to thank, did ya?
    Ghost Black Hole
    LOL at the end of the speech they played YMCA. I can only think of that as a gay song
Jump to Top