User Controls

One Week Until Judgement Day

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I can't wait for Trump's meltdown.
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    My name is cottoneyed joe and I wasn't conscious for this message
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    How will you feel about everything after Trump wins? Will you accept he beat Biden fair and square?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol @ judgement day. It's just another election. Things will mostly just stay as they are, either way, or I should say, what is meant to be, will be.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Will you accept that Hillary beat Trump and more Americans voted for Hillary than Donny?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stl1 Will you accept that Hillary beat Trump and more Americans voted for Hillary than Donny?

Who gives a shit? She had more votes. Good for her. They both know how the electoral college works and that's what decides the winner so why does it matter?
    Originally posted by stl1 Will you accept that Hillary beat Trump and more Americans voted for Hillary than Donny?

No, they both knew the game was to win the electoral collage, and that's how they both played it. Hillary lost fair and square. It wasn't about how many Americans voted for who, it was about who would win the most seats on the electoral college. You're just a sore loser, plain and simple.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I'm sure I'll feel much better in a week.
    Originally posted by stl1 I'm sure I'll feel much better in a week.

And if Trump wins, what will you do?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Imagine hinging your entire well-being on a rigged election outcome.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The Lincoln Project...

I voted for Jeb!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    5.) Ghost absofuckinglutely has to scramble to make sure his is the last post in each and every one of my political threads.

Thanks for the verification as well as the attention, chump.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The Lincoln project...

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stl1 5.) Ghost absofuckinglutely has to scramble to make sure his is the last post in each and every one of my political threads.

Thanks for the verification as well as the attention, chump.

Hes doing you a favor by bumping what would otherwise be desolate threads filled with nothing but the cringe resonating out from your original posts and videos. The only thing he's verifying is that your opinions are so un-respected by the vast majority of the users, from all across the political spectrum, that nobody really ever wants to even waste a few seconds paying you any mind whatsoever, and if they do, it's almost exclusively to make fun of you.

You got a weak game, gramps.

Now send nekkid pics and tell me some laffy-taffy tier jokes.

Thank you.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm just a former Democrat that wants to LOCK HER UP!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by mmQ Hes doing you a favor by bumping what would otherwise be desolate threads filled with nothing but the cringe resonating out from your original posts and videos. The only thing he's verifying is that your opinions are so un-respected by the vast majority of the users, from all across the political spectrum, that nobody really ever wants to even waste a few seconds paying you any mind whatsoever, and if they do, it's almost exclusively to make fun of you.

You got a weak game, gramps.

Now send nekkid pics and tell me some laffy-taffy tier jokes.

Thank you.

I'm a bumpin'.

You're a "pump and dump".
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Vote for me
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Vote for me

OKay Putin, I will.
Jump to Top