User Controls

sup niggas

How's space?
    chem2211 Houston
    wud up nigga...space is where it's at!

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Cold and there's not a lot happening save for the occasional star system.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It's a perfect vacuum

sorta like dem bitches be when dealing with mah coke or mah dick
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Space : the parietal lobe of the darkest depths in a submarine
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    submarines actually can't go that deep, or they will sink, there is a certain depth that they have to maintain or else the water pressure makes it so the whole thing just sinks to the bottom. I think it's the water pressure. I can't remember the exact physics mechanism that governs this phenomenon.

submersibles, the ones that do go to the ocean bottom, are often 'tethered' to a ship, so that they can recover the submersible from the depths.

I remember this from a jacques cousteau book I had when I was a kid.
    Damn guise. This place is as lively as a slug on opiates. Also the online users don't add up for me. I think you are inflating the numbers or the site is broked.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Damn guise. This place is as lively as a slug on opiates. Also the online users don't add up for me. I think you are inflating the numbers or the site is broked.

online uses thing is a lie, it's determined by who still has an active session and the session length is like a month because logging out and back in is lame, so unless you specifically log out you stay on that list for ages. Who actually reads that thing anyway?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
Jump to Top