User Controls

Prophecies are not prophecies

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    anyone here like lindsay zywiciel? she was temporarily a member on here. she asked me to removed all over her videos from here but I told her that would take a long time and she quit talking to me

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I feel indifferent regarding her. I think she just likes to hear herself talk.
    Originally posted by mmQ I feel indifferent regarding her. I think she just likes to hear herself talk.

I laid in bed sick for a day and listened to every single one her videos and there are a lot of things i think that she's right on but some of it just downright funny. like she said its bad for people to own cats and thats why they lay down on your lap top because their from the jungle. So i cant get behind stuff like that, but she talks about how she's against doctors that push quackery.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What happened her to. Did the ZIONISTS get to her? Lol. It looks like her channel just randomly dropped off back in 2014.
    Originally posted by mmQ What happened her to. Did the ZIONISTS get to her? Lol. It looks like her channel just randomly dropped off back in 2014.

I think she might of been compromised. MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING follows her news and now she's airline attendant working for the man. she got really upstet when her husband saw a bunch of nerds posting about her on 4chan.
    hey scary gary what are you doing up this early?
    Sam Hyde says don't try to get a trad/ woke waifu, but get an ugly/ fat girlfriend who will cook and clean for you. and honestly he's making a lot of sense lately
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hey scary gary what are you doing up this early?

Watching Forensic Files until I get tired again. Thank you for asking.
    Originally posted by mmQ What happened her to. Did the ZIONISTS get to her? Lol. It looks like her channel just randomly dropped off back in 2014.

She sold out like they all do in the end.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Sam Hyde says don't try to get a trad/ woke waifu, but get an ugly/ fat girlfriend who will cook and clean for you. and honestly he's making a lot of sense lately

would you fuck the same ugly and fat pussy for life ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny would you fuck the same ugly and fat pussy for life ?

ugly amd fat pussy thats already ugly and fat before your marriage.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny would you fuck the same ugly and fat pussy for life ?

Whose life?
    Lindsay is probably out of a job again thanks to Covid...she'll be washing her hair on camera in some park again soon.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    How did she know her videos were hotlinked here?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lindsay is probably out of a job again thanks to Covid…she'll be washing her hair on camera in some park again soon.

i dont think so.. she retreats to california to her parents house when shit hits the fan.
    I bet her vajeen is unkempt. ...I don't like that word, unkempt...it should be something like unkept.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I bet her vajeen is unkempt. …I don't like that word, unkempt…it should be something like unkept.

look jigaboo, she's actually kept pretty well, don't let the nose ring fool you. if you watch more of her videos you'd understand what she's about. she shaves her legs and pits. she's a faux hippie.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby look jigaboo, she's actually kept pretty well, don't let the nose ring fool you. if you watch more of her videos you'd understand what she's about. she shaves her legs and pits. she's a faux hippie.

I'm pretty sure shes actually a deeply closeted DEMON. That cant be absolutely proven false so I'm right.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm pretty sure shes actually a deeply closeted DEMON. That cant be absolutely proven false so I'm right.

shaaadup birch!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I bet her vajeen is unkempt. …I don't like that word, unkempt…it should be something like unkept.

You probably wouldn't like diskempt either.
Jump to Top