User Controls

ITS OFFICIAL. BIDEN HAS WON THE PRESIDENCY!

Making this thread ahead of time because I know he'll win.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I still have not got my packet.

I'm suing someone.
    Originally posted by Bugz I still have not got my packet.

I'm suing someone.

Good. I don't want you voting
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Good. I don't want you voting

I like how you flip flop around

You're immature. I don't give a fuck what you think is good or isn't good. You're not mature enough to get my respect after a mouthy little comment that an 8th grader would give. You and Finny need to grow the fuck up
    Ghost Black Hole
    Bookmarking this thread so I can spam it every day when Trump wins.. I'm not even right wing, there is just no way in hell there will be a one term president now during a pandemic when you haven't had one in over 20 years.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i bet my soul and everything i own that trump wins see you in 3 weeks LOSERS god you people are fucking retarded I already bet $50 that the muller investigation would go nowhere and I have yet to collect from you brainwashed cowards so pony up pony boy it's gonna be another 4 years of triggered soy tears

G African Astronaut
    After all this election trollage Gnome's tubby ass won't even vote, he'll just sit home & blow sick hemp clouds lol.
    Ghost Black Hole
    he will be blowing something
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost https://youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

What was I on that night?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump What was I on that night?

the victory train to the white house, just like you are now sir. See you in a week, it's gonna be great, again

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz I like how you flip flop around

You're immature. I don't give a fuck what you think is good or isn't good. You're not mature enough to get my respect after a mouthy little comment that an 8th grader would give. You and Finny need to grow the fuck up

ur a whiny bitch nigger. no one likes you.
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Making this thread ahead of time because I know he'll win.

My name is hickory dickory dock and I'm voting for George bush. You should too
    Originally posted by Bugz I like how you flip flop around

My name is Ivanka biden and I want to huff your hairdo and grope your breast.
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigger
    My name is nigger and I nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    joe biden is a piece of shit that ruined a lot of peoples lives. my neighbor came over last night to listen to music with me since his gf is a cunt and he didn't want to be there. but he's very pro biden, he's really young and I'm trying to change him and his liberal gfs mind thats their buisness. But I don't see any appeal about joe biden and kalmala harris, they actually don't like people but just enough to pander to them to get their vote. Kanye west is now talking about running for president and I would totally vote for him over some of these dominated assclows, lets get real here. Joe biden rather put poor black people in prison while his son gets rehab while being a total piece of privileged shit. kanyne west actually is against private prison systems.

People make mistakes of course but at the same time people really get railroaded while some just skate off with there life nothing happened when they are apart of even more fundamental crime.

How about you nit wits that you know so much, take your big head off that little pillow and put it out of big window and use your big boy / girl words and yell, "I'm fucking pissed and I'm gonna take it anymore" If everyone did that there be a brand new world.

Theres a lot of war and sickness and hate and fake diseases and poverty but it could overcome I believe, that sounds crazy to a lot of people

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    kanye west as president would a fucking horrible idea.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by STER0S kanye west as president would a fucking horrible idea.

actually it would be a good idea, I'm sure he'd have very good people surrounding, too many people like crooks and support them.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Making this thread ahead of time because I know he'll win.

quote for future point and laugh.
    Originally posted by STER0S kanye west as president would a fucking horrible idea.

his foreigh policy will be to out a cap in each others asses.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny his foreigh policy will be to out a cap in each others asses.

I'm Joe baloney and I'm going wurst with giving friends my favorite recipes baloney hamburger yeti.
Jump to Top