User Controls

Chris Cuomo socializes mask-free at private members club

WellHung Black Hole
    wut a scumbag hypocrite.

https://pagesix.com/2020/10/26/chris-cuomo-socializes-mask-free-at-private-members-club/amp/
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Old news we already knew hes a scumbag pushing a fake virus and fake news with his brother..
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Don't do as I do, do as I say.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Old news we already knew hes a scumbag pushing a fake virus and fake news with his brother..

You vacillate between the virus being fake and real. Does your Change of opinion coincide with your bi- polar shifts?
    Originally posted by WellHung You vacillate between the virus being fake and real. Does your Change of opinion coincide with your bi- polar shifts?

Non-sequitur and source? Womp womp even when you try to make a thread not about nigger whores they still suck balls like your ball chin
    Originally posted by WellHung wut a scumbag hypocrite.

https://pagesix.com/2020/10/26/chris-cuomo-socializes-mask-free-at-private-members-club/amp/

"Reportedly" but doesn't say what event or where it was or literally anything. All its sources for the other stories are the NY Post lol.

Not covered elsewhere.

Seems like fake news. Can't believe you fell for it
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Non-sequitur and source? Womp womp even when you try to make a thread not about nigger whores they still suck balls like your ball chin

Holy fuck just imagine having a dad who is supposed to parent you, but instead he talks like this
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace "Reportedly" but doesn't say what event or where it was or literally anything. All its sources for the other stories are the NY Post lol.

Not covered elsewhere.

Seems like fake news. Can't believe you fell for it

§m£ÂgØL, You're too bright of a guy to play such staunch, unrelenting partisan politics. You seem to think your side is perfect.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Cuomo bros are total tards posturing. I cant believe they used this virus to talk on cnn about the good ol days they had with their mother. Talk about grandstanding of the highest order.

The gont even pretended to have the virus. Its really rich how the news will report on celebrities having it but then will mention something completely random about how several orthodox jedis in Manhattan got it but wont release their names.. what if people in that area new them? Like why even someones religion into it? Super strange
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Holy fuck just imagine having a dad who is supposed to parent you, but instead he talks like this

Non-sequitur much?
    But anyways all politicians are hip to that this is an agenda so they do what they want while you retards love wearing diapers over your face. They laugh at you.

Its just a matter of time when either war breaks loose world wide and or all nations are ready for the big change. It could take several more years.. better get prepped..
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby But anyways all politicians are hip to that this is an agenda so they do what they want while you retards love wearing diapers over your face. They laugh at you.

Its just a matter of time when either war breaks loose world wide and or all nations are ready for the big change. It could take several more years.. better get prepped..

It's the law. are we supposed to break it? I got no problem covering my face if it helps me not catch the virus. u shud too.
    Originally posted by WellHung §m£ÂgØL, You're too bright of a guy to play such staunch, unrelenting partisan politics. You seem to think your side is perfect.

If it's not on CNN it's not real. They're the arbiter of truth, not me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung It's the law. are we supposed to break it? I got no problem covering my face if it helps me not catch the virus. u shud too.

It wasn't the law when this supposedly happened
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace It wasn't the law when this supposedly happened

There are other compelling reasons other than the law. You know that. you will defend anyone's misdeeds if they are a member of the Democratic Party.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Holy fuck just imagine having a dad who is supposed to parent you, but instead he talks like this

Its just locker room talk lil bro. My daughter's not on this site so its fine, chill down, chicken head
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Cuomo bros are total tards posturing. I cant believe they used this virus to talk on cnn about the good ol days they had with their mother. Talk about grandstanding of the highest order.

The gont even pretended to have the virus. Its really rich how the news will report on celebrities having it but then will mention something completely random about how several orthodox jedis in Manhattan got it but wont release their names.. what if people in that area new them? Like why even someones religion into it? Super strange

They have zero shame.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They have zero shame.

Yeah its really unbelievable, but whats even worse is how many people suck it up from them

Its like the real life tweetle dee tweetle dumb

Originally posted by -SpectraL They have zero shame.

Their supporters are mindless and hypocritical idiots who have no shame either. Imagine voting for a known child-sniffing pedophile and rapist and pay-for-play criminal and then trying to come across as if you care about kids and women's issues and the welfare of the country. Virtue-signaling and empty and shameless clowns.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Their supporters are mindless and hypocritical idiots who have no shame either. Imagine voting for a known child-sniffing pedophile and rapist and pay-for-play criminal and then trying to come across as if you care about kids and women's issues and the welfare of the country. Virtue-signaling and empty and shameless clowns.

Thanks for the laugh today specs.👍🏻
Jump to Top