User Controls

Texas is the Uzbekistan of America

Slightly nicer piece of shit than the pieces of shit around it and is controlled by Russians
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    okay.. keenan...
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Russians sneak in to your house in the middle of the night and stick their cocks in yours ears
    Nobody really likes Texas lol. It's a shithole state. A lot of Texans are moving across the border to Mexico for a better life
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Nobody really likes Texas lol. It's a shithole state. A lot of Texans are moving across the border to Mexico for a better life

Yeah.. okay keenan...
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by netstat you need to get more creative with your trolling, people have caught on

I think he might be stuck on stupid.. I hope Keenan's owners finally take him to the vet to get that checked out
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Nobody really likes Texas lol. It's a shithole state. A lot of Texans are moving across the border to Mexico for a better life

Is this Trump's secret plan to make Mexico build and pay for a wall?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I considered moving to Texas once. to Austin but seeing how mentally Austin has become much like Portland Oregon I said fuck that. Maybe El Paso. just across the border. lots of desert land and sandy soil. perfect for asthma sufferers and build an Earth home and maybe a cellar-dweller with a giant glass ceiling inside the cool ground to grow vegetables to live off of year round. they have long sun seasons down thar.

you can probably get veggies in a green house year round. tomatoes and celery and squish and peas and even small citrus plants. would probably take a long time to dig a big enough cellar out to make it into a greenhouse. but it would be a lot cooler.
    Originally posted by netstat you need to get more creative with your trolling, people have caught on

I mean it's just true. The immigration numbers don't lie. There are more illegal immigrants coming out of America than into it. Republicans like to lie and hide about that fact, and Democrats don't want to admit it.
Jump to Top