User Controls

COVID-19 spreading half as quickly in counties with mask mandates

https://www2.ljworld.com/news/ku/2020/oct/23/covid-19-spreading-half-as-quickly-in-counties-with-mask-mandates-ku-research-shows/

Those damn liberals from Kansas

https://www2.ljworld.com/news/ku/2020/oct/23/covid-19-spreading-half-as-quickly-in-counties-with-mask-mandates-ku-research-shows/
    Ghost Black Hole
    And this is news to you?
    Originally posted by Ghost And this is news to you?

Its news to a lot of people here
    Ghost Black Hole
    Of course wearing masks helps reduce the spread of infection or else nobody would do it. I don't wear it to look cool. Well actually yeah i do .

You don't have to shave if you just wear a mask so I will grow a beard and never take my mask off even in 5 years when this is just a memory. Masks for life gang gang
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost Of course wearing masks helps reduce the spread of infection or else nobody would do it. I don't wear it to look cool. Well actually yeah i do .

You don't have to shave if you just wear a mask so I will grow a beard and never take my mask off even in 5 years when this is just a memory. Masks for life gang gang

Its the new normal man, pretty soon when democrats when win we'll all be eating ass, because it will be the new normal
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    the mask order will never end and just like racer fags on theyre bicycles wear booty shorts and helments everyone will have to wear a helmet if they want to walk on the sidewalk or pavement §m£ÂgØL already wears his hes quite the specimen
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Its the new normal man, pretty soon when democrats when win we'll all be eating ass, because it will be the new normal

Eating ass and wearing masks is how we used to roll in my hood.

These kids don't know the half of it

Jump to Top