User Controls

Joe Biden tweet from October 25th, 2019

We are not prepared for a pandemic. Trump has rolled back progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security. We need leadership that builds public trust, focuses on real threats, and mobilizes the world to stop outbreaks before they reach our shores.

Here's the plan he's talking about. It was started during the Clinton Administration, and worked on by the Bush and Obama administrations. This was a comprehensive bi-partisan plan that had been worked on for over 20 years, and Trump just ignored it completely.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6819258-Playbook.html#document/p2

Check the community measures on page 46. Trump didn't enact a national quarantine, or shut down schools, or do contact tracing, he laughed at social distancing and mask wearing, did not use federal funds to help provide PPE until it was too late. He's also not working with the international community to develop this vaccine. He's worked to degrade public trust in scientific institutions like the CDC and WHO.

I don't know what advice in this book Trump actually has followed. I'm pretty sure he didn't read it. I'm some of you voted for Bush, or Clinton/Obama. Their administrations all worked on these plans. But suddenly it's all bullshit just because some loud orange clown says so? Lol.

I will continue trusting the institutions listed in this playbook, thanks.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by netstat More proof that the plandemic is a democrat hoax orchestrated by the Biden crime family, Obama and the Clintons

Yeah okay pedo
Jump to Top