User Controls

video for hikki

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Japan circa 1980 to 2006 was the greatest era ever for humanity.
    All the tech and gizmos.

Japan still has it's soul and essence but a few more decades of globalism and they might become extinct, at least as a culture.
    We must fight to preserve Japan and the Japanese essence!
    I watch videos like these for hours
    It's so mesmerizing

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Have you played the Yakuza games? They have exactly this vibe + magical street fighting
    Octavian motherfucker

Hiki's granpappy had a massive cock nose.

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Have you played the Yakuza games? They have exactly this vibe + magical street fighting

It's one of my favorite game series
    Back when the first one came out I'd play it in the garage during winter at like 1 - 3am because every spot in my grandparent's house had someone living in it.
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal It's one of my favorite game series
    Back when the first one came out I'd play it in the garage during winter at like 1 - 3am because every spot in my grandparent's house had someone living in it.

lol damn that's sad.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace lol damn that's sad.

You're a casual, you wouldn't understand.
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You're a casual, you wouldn't understand.

No, I mean it's sad because you aren't even a real fan. When Yakuza Kiwami came out, my family was being held hostage by the Cartel. I had to slip out of my chains while the guard was on a bathroom break. I'd go upstairs to where the gang members would bring their kids after school so I could play Yakuza Kiwami on the PS2. The guards found me once and beat the living shit out of me and ended up killing my brother, but it didn't stop me from playing Yakuza Kiwami on the PS2. Those were truly the glory days. I really don't expect someone like you to know what that's like. You had it so easy, I mean did you even really play the game if you just played it in a garage?
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace No, I mean it's sad because you aren't even a real fan. When Yakuza Kiwami came out, my family was being held hostage by the Cartel. I had to slip out of my chains while the guard was on a bathroom break. I'd go upstairs to where the gang members would bring their kids after school so I could play Yakuza Kiwami on the PS2. The guards found me once and beat the living shit out of me and ended up killing my brother, but it didn't stop me from playing Yakuza Kiwami on the PS2. Those were truly the glory days. I really don't expect someone like you to know what that's like. You had it so easy, I mean did you even really play the game if you just played it in a garage?

Casual

Also mexicans can't handle the cold, you will never be on my level.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Casual

Also mexicans can't handle the cold, you will never be on my level.

That happened in the mountains of Tabasco, where it snows regularly. I remember I had to use an ice pick just to un freeze the power button at the back of the PS2. It also had one of those 64mb memory cards that you had to load by holding select and start and using a disc, except all the buttons were broken from the cartel using them as torture weapons. I remember I would cut my fingers every time I tried to use a heavy attack. I ended up losing my right thumb after catching gangrene from it, but it was worth it. That was an amazing game.

I can't believe you actually thought you were a fan LOL
Jump to Top