User Controls

bling vs paki spiders

bling bling Dark Matter
    ok so tody i decided fuck this fucing spider wots made a nest in corner of shed so i gradded my air riffle and bust like 8 shots at this big fuccoff spider queen adn it got vexxd from that and ran down out the web so i got a can of fly killer spray and spraydd bare gasses towards were it went

buyt than i went to see if fings had chill down from before but there were 2 big fuc off spiders on the inside of shed door waitin 4 me so i stadded them in the head with a copper pole

so basically this its not the chill spider wot always sat above me wen i wos blazin spliffs always in my shed since last year before tht spider died long tine ago and an new paki spider started chillin in its web next to its dead body wtf so i had to take action
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    adn fucing random cats keep comin my yard to harass my tiger so i dashed bby tomatoes at it than set the dog at it and it pissd of quick time ygm
    bling bling Dark Matter
    try stet my yard agen fucing pisof spider i got tiger wot will swollow u whole
    bling bling Dark Matter
    pls help
    Don't set your house on fire.
    dude thats where the chip came from.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    In an all white slavic country full f angry violent men and little sex r available chicks whoa rent gold digger or want to be courteyed to like in old times like in old europe on top of a religious populance and a cold climate but the benefit is less gangs and guns and extreme violence like school shootings and a police state?
    Use a woodpecker

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duga_radar

Jump to Top