User Controls

Pence Aids test positive for COVID-19

ahahahahaha fucking idiots. His chief of staff and his political advisor, and 3 more staff members

Check the part at 1:12 or so where Trump says "COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID. By the way on November 4th you won't here about it anymore."

November 4th is just over a week away. Why am I still hearing about COVID? Was Trump... wrong?
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's on the down trend
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Highly unlikely. The PCR test was never designed to identify any virus.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    What is it that nothing bring down Trump. even at 75 years of age. He gets this shit. with his overweight gut. and just walks it off. I mean what exactly did Trump get? MAYBE EVERYONE SHOULD GET TREATMENT LIKE TRUMP.

this guy has a hot wife, maybe not billionS but he has hundreds of Millions no doubt. and he has shitload of property and a brand he still can sell worldwide.

Poor people go to jail for IRS fraud. i mean WTF is up?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Highly unlikely. The PCR test was never designed to identify any virus.

Isnt that for ball cancer or prostate?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Highly unlikely. The PCR test was never designed to identify any virus.

I think they're super shoddy test that are probably testing for something more benign because like now everyone and their mom has covie (thats hebrew for the word covid fyi) and they like having it so they can sound relevant and sensationalize their little lives with no actual consequence.

It's like, sir will please put on your mask and I'm like no fuck you you put on a mask and stay home if thats how you really, this is tyranny of the highest order, to be honest. A lot of fear mongering and sensationalism. §m£ÂgØLs like a pig with a wig rolling around in shit because thats what he likes, he likes the shit.

I think the globalist elites end game regardless of who gets elected is to let this thing keep going on and on for the next five years or so to take local businesses, a world econimic downfall where you will be forced to take vaccine if you want have a job, go the bread line, ect.. don't you all see whats going, you know the master lie to much, the elites aren't your friend, they hate normal people
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby something more benign because like now everyone and their mom has covie (thats hebrew for the word covid fyi)

It's CoV (Covee)

For 'Corona Virus' you lug head.

CoViD is a portmanteau of Corona-Virus-Disease. CoViD19 with 2019 being the year it was first noted.

it was originaly known as SARS-CoV-2 being the second to SARS-CoV which was the first corona virus disease CoViD07

nothing to do with Hebrew
    G African Astronaut
    Truthfully w/ his lifestyle/history, OP could stand for an HIV test
    Originally posted by Bugz It's CoV (Covee)

For 'Corona Virus' you lug head.

CoViD is a portmanteau of Corona-Virus-Disease. CoViD19 with 2019 being the year it was first noted.

it was originaly known as SARS-CoV-2 being the second to SARS-CoV which was the first corona virus disease CoViD07

nothing to do with Hebrew

dont see how that makes me a lug head by not knowing how to spell a word I've never seen before, was just sounding it out calm down peedy
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.---------------.----.----------.-.-.-.----.----------------------.-.---.----.--------------,--(b­anned) wrong

you spelt 'wuhan bat soup flu' wrong.

name one major disease that isnt named for the geographic location of its origin. hint: there arent one, sweetheart. dengue fever…ebola…spanish flu…west nile…zika. ergo, the proper terminology of the wuhan bat soup flu is wuhan bat soup flu.

additionally, wuhan bat soup flu is no different than any other of the seasonal communicable diseases the originated in chink land. in addition, its lethality is virtually identical…if not less lethal…than 'normal' seasonal flu.

the wuhan bat soup flu crisis is artificial, inflated, and unnecessary. the same as the global climate change crisis. fake news.

this, this expert says it has to do with a natural flue and that it was obviously released on the world to cause chaos
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I don't know a single person irl that says they've either had or have this covid19 virus shit. Yet the propaganda box recons millions have had it. Smells kinda fishy to me. And not a good fishy either, if it smelt like a minge I would like that but this is more like crab paste.

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    The kung flu virus

Originally posted by Narc I don't know a single person irl that says they've either had or have this covid19 virus shit. Yet the propaganda box recons millions have had it. Smells kinda fishy to me. And not a good fishy either, if it smelt like a minge I would like that but this is more like crab paste.

I've never been eaten by a leopard either, so I guess leopards aren't real.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I've never been eaten by a leopard either, so I guess leopards aren't real.

Leopard attacks on humans, about as common as healthy people contracting then perishing from covid.
    Originally posted by Bugz What is it that nothing bring down Trump. even at 75 years of age. He gets this shit. with his overweight gut. and just walks it off. I mean what exactly did Trump get? MAYBE EVERYONE SHOULD GET TREATMENT LIKE TRUMP.

this guy has a hot wife, maybe not billionS but he has hundreds of Millions no doubt. and he has shitload of property and a brand he still can sell worldwide.

Poor people go to jail for IRS fraud. i mean WTF is up?

Trump for sure suffered damage from that. There was a point where he wasn't sure if he'd have to be put on a ventilator. We all saw how he was struggling to breathe. The only reason he isn't dead like Herman Cain is probably because he has access to antibodies that all our parents and grandparents will not be able to get if they get sick.

It's honestly so fucking crazy. Trump's life is saved by science, yet he does everything in his power to speak out against it.
    Originally posted by G Leopard attacks on humans, about as common as healthy people contracting then perishing from covid.

Lol you're dumb as fuck if you think that was about actual leopards.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lol you're dumb as fuck if you think that was about actual leopards.

You're dumb as fuck if you think normal healthy people are passing from covid. Hell even Trump's old obese ass brushed it off. You though w/ homosexual activity,unprotected sex w/ IV drug addicts, overweight etc. you'd do well to be careful.
    Originally posted by G You're dumb as fuck if you think normal healthy people are passing from covid. Hell even Trump's old obese ass brushed it off. You though w/ homosexual activity,unprotected sex w/ IV drug addicts, overweight etc. you'd do well to be careful.

Uhhh.... This would be so easy to disprove. PLENTY of healthy people die. Its called viral load, and we've known about it for over a hundred years.

Trump survived because he got experimental drugs and world class health care. Herman Cain who is much healthier than Trump died because he didn't have this care.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Uhhh…. This would be so easy to disprove. PLENTY of healthy people die. Its called viral load, and we've known about it for over a hundred years.

Trump survived because he got experimental drugs and world class health care. Herman Cain who is much healthier than Trump died because he didn't have this care.

Put a poll up here, even w/ these unhealthy addicts & mental cases you'd be hard pressed to find many w/ any actual covid experiences.
Jump to Top