User Controls

So what has Trump actually done for the black community?

[videos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DDL3gywjec&ab_channel=BarelyInformedwithElad

According to Trump's black supporters he has lowered the unemployment rate among minorities, which is just plain untrue. His policies during COVID have directly led to increased job loss that other countries are not seeing because they handled the pandemic better.

They also say that school choice helped better the education system. It grants public funding to things like home schooling, charter schools, and private schools. This is a great trojan horse for allowing public funding to be used for religious purposes. This is federal money that is going to go to churches. Shit is fucked up. Religion has no place in publicly funded education. I am all for increased public funding for schools, but if you're going to teach any kind of religion or spirituality, you shouldn't get any public funding. I bet if Muslims started opening up more schools, conservatives would be quick to stop this. I don't know how that helps black people anyway. Most can't afford to homeschool or do private school to begin with and the legislation passed hasn't actually helped public schools. The stuff like graduation accountability really just gears this money to go towards richer schools.

Apparently they also think that stuff like food stamps and other welfare programs are somehow oppressing black people... as if not having food or money to pay their bills would be freedom. Meanwhile Democrats are trying to raise minimum wage to 15/h which would help a lot more black people than getting rid of welfare.

So I don't get it? What has Trump ACTUALLY done for the black community that makes him have done more for them than any president since (probably) Lincoln. I don't see wealth inequality getting better. It's only getting worse.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace [videos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DDL3gywjec&ab_channel=BarelyInformedwithElad

According to Trump's black supporters he has lowered the unemployment rate among minorities, which is just plain untrue. His policies during COVID have directly led to increased job loss that other countries are not seeing because they handled the pandemic better.

They also say that school choice helped better the education system. It grants public funding to things like home schooling, charter schools, and private schools. This is a great trojan horse for allowing public funding to be used for religious purposes. This is federal money that is going to go to churches. Shit is fucked up. Religion has no place in publicly funded education. I am all for increased public funding for schools, but if you're going to teach any kind of religion or spirituality, you shouldn't get any public funding. I bet if Muslims started opening up more schools, conservatives would be quick to stop this. I don't know how that helps black people anyway. Most can't afford to homeschool or do private school to begin with and the legislation passed hasn't actually helped public schools. The stuff like graduation accountability really just gears this money to go towards richer schools.

Apparently they also think that stuff like food stamps and other welfare programs are somehow oppressing black people… as if not having food or money to pay their bills would be freedom. Meanwhile Democrats are trying to raise minimum wage to 15/h which would help a lot more black people than getting rid of welfare.

So I don't get it? What has Trump ACTUALLY done for the black community that makes him have done more for them than any president since (probably) Lincoln. I don't see wealth inequality getting better. It's only getting worse.

^ nigger-tier iq post.

barelyinformedwithelad

Bugz Space Nigga
    Prior to Covid . Covid isn't anyones fault but Nature. or whoever created it on purpose if there is any truth to that,

Sure, they may have not chopped it and spliced it but they may have placed it in different animals until it mutated and they found it and tested it on a human? If in china, someone in a Chinese Prison no doubt
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.---------------.----.----------.-.-.-.----.----------------------.-.---.----.--------------,--(b­anned) you spelt 'wuhan bat soup flu' wrong.

name one major disease that isnt named for the geographic location of its origin. hint: there arent one, sweetheart. dengue fever…ebola…spanish flu…west nile…zika. ergo, the proper terminology of the wuhan bat soup flu is wuhan bat soup flu.

additionally, wuhan bat soup flu is no different than any other of the seasonal communicable diseases the originated in chink land. in addition, its lethality is virtually identical…if not less lethal…than 'normal' seasonal flu.

the wuhan bat soup flu crisis is artificial, inflated, and unnecessary. the same as the global climate change crisis. fake news.

1. The bat theory has been thoroughly debunked. They've never found a single bat with COVID-19. It is not a zoonotic disease.

2. The Spanish Flu did not start in Spain. It started in America. The first recorded case was in Kansas. Spain covered the pandemic before the rest of Europe since they were neutral in WWI. Europe and America wouldn't allow their journalists to report on it as such news could be used to harm their war effort. Everybody read the news from Spain though, so they attributed it to Spain even when they weren't having outbreaks. The Spanish called it the French Flu.

3. There have been two outbreaks of H1N1 in America. Once in 1918, and once in 2009. The first outbreak saw 650,000 Americans dead. The second one when Obama was president, and used the pandemic protocols that Trump ignored? Less than 12,500 dead. This is the difference proper leadership and trust in science can make.

4. 225,000 Americans dead because of Trump. Studies back in late January estimated that proper measures could keep deaths below 30,000 for 2020. Instead we will probably have 10x that.
    Now again, what has Trump done for the black community besides "Covid-19 isn't that bad"??? Because even if it were true, it wouldn't help black people.

So what did Trump do that is better than Abraham Lincoln? Let's hear it.
    G African Astronaut
    He made sure your disabled,low income ass got your $1200 to procure internet hemp lmao.
    Originally posted by G He made sure your disabled,low income ass got your $1200 to procure internet hemp lmao.

He didn't do shit but be a puppet for the GOP. They let him talk whatever kind of shit he wants, but when it comes to finances, the GOP pulls the strings.

It's the GOP who wanted Americans to have less, not more. They haven't even voted on the House's new bill. Moscow Mitch said he's the 'grim reaper of legislature'.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by G He made sure your disabled,low income ass got your $1200 to procure internet hemp lmao.

By the look of all your cheap, gaudy je^welry, you also received a check.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace [videos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DDL3gywjec&ab_channel=BarelyInformedwithElad

Well before that it was low so you can't really say a pandemic = bad president because it's not really his fault
    Originally posted by WellHung By the look of all your cheap, gaudy je^welry, you also received a check.

Assumptions assumptions.

Dude got it from one of those coin drop machines at the Grocery store. Two quarters in, one phat stack of gold chains comes out. G thinks everybody else is retarded because they don't know you can buy gold for cheap at Walmart. The pawn shop gives him a dollar just to avoid arguing with him.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung By the look of all your cheap, gaudy je^welry, you also received a check.

I don't wear cheap shit nor qualify for assistance lol.

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Assumptions assumptions.

Dude got it from one of those coin drop machines at the Grocery store. Two quarters in, one phat stack of gold chains comes out. G thinks everybody else is retarded because they don't know you can buy gold for cheap at Walmart. The pawn shop gives him a dollar just to avoid arguing with him.

You can't buy Gucci,Rolex @ Walmart son elevate your tastes before you speak to the elevated lol. All my shits insured via JIBNA they don't cover garbage.
    Originally posted by G I don't wear cheap shit nor qualify for assistance lol.

You can't buy Gucci,Rolex @ Walmart son elevate your tastes before you speak to the elevated lol.

Lol wow. You are such a cheap person. You must be incredibly insecure to hold so much self importance in your money and things. I guess that's why you are such a hardcore alcoholic.
    Messing with G is seriously like taking candy from a baby.

Just insult his wealth/things and he will automatically start trying to brag about how much shit he has.

It's pretty laughable.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    G African Astronaut
    Says the kid getting low income assistance after claiming a 6 figure annual income lol. His family's investment firm lmao.
    G African Astronaut
    I cop what I want, when I want. Nothing earthshaking about it except maybe to you scrubs I guess lol ?!
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.---------------.----.----------.-.-.-.----.----------------------.-.---.----.--------------+--(b­anned) 1. you stupid fuck. they found genomic markers in the covid-19 genome that showed it originated in…or was related closer than any other origin reservoir.

2. irrelevant you stupid fuck. the point is that diseases are customarily named for the geographic region where they originate or specifically regarding a geographic region. not a whole new nomenclature of naming shit because the chinee get butt hurt too easily.

3. youre an idiot. the statistics and infection rates are 100% artificial. pop quick, cock slot. explain why the 'normal' rates of flu infection have dropped 98% (as per WHO)

4. see #3. the overwhelming majority of deaths and infections are theatrical productions.

Yawn. May want to work on developing a real argument thats worth reading
    So far I haven't seen a single good thing Trump has done!
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Sorry about that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top