User Controls

Why are people dying so young?

  1. #1
    Bugz African Astronaut
    Rock n Roll lifestyle of the rich and famous? in the UK and America the famous are dying between what seems the average age of 69-70

    while Afred Hitchcock was 80 when he died clearly overweight as fuck and Winston Churchill died at 90 and his wife 92


    wtf. you can be fat as fuck back then and keep on smoking and eating like a king but whatever the hippies did must of fucked their genes up.
  2. #2
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's all the toxins and poisons the New World Order globalists and their useful idiots put in the food, air and water. It's a concentrated attack.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Bugz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's all the toxins and poisons the New World Order globalists and their useful idiots put in the food, air and water. It's a concentrated attack.

    It is said we're all radioactive now. and the US Government knew this but didn't say shit. then Kodak started noticing people were complaining a lot about spots on their photos. so Kodak checked their new (negative) film and found spots and it turned out it was the radiation from bombs set off in the california and nevada desert. all of the nuke testing.

    Kodak said they wouldn't tell if paid for their losses. but a news paper found out a year later and said Film was more important than human lives. I should post a news article but google is your friend. people were dying from radiation related cancers. mainly thyroid.

    also a Russian rocket using some high radioactive material on one of its secret sattelites blew up and sent radiation around the world. everyone after the mid 1940s is radioactive now. anyone living before that.. not so much. not at all except maybe some lab people. and the girls who painted glow in the dark paint licking their paintbrushes

    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's all the toxins and poisons the New World Order globalists and their useful idiots put in the food, air and water. It's a concentrated attack.
  4. #4
    Technologist motherfucker
    Drug overdoses is my first thought. My 23 y/o son has lost 2 friends to overdoses. I can’t remember anyone in my whole school ever overdosing in the 80s.
  5. #5
    Bugz African Astronaut
    Radium was found by a female scientist and was the first radioactive material known

    The Disney company hired shitloads of radium girls who would often lick the tips of paint brushes to get a finer finish on art pieces that painted to glow in the dark
    The Radium Girls were female factory workers who contracted radiation poisoning from painting watch dials with self-luminous paint. The painting was done by women at three different United States Radium factories, and the term now applies to the women working at the facilities: one in Orange, New Jersey, beginning around 1917; one in Ottawa, Illinois, beginning in the early 1920s; and a third facility in Waterbury, Connecticut. The women in each facility had been told the paint was harmless, and
  6. #6
    Bugz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist Drug overdoses is my first thought. My 23 y/o son has lost 2 friends to overdoses. I can’t remember anyone in my whole school ever overdosing in the 80s.

    I wasn't talking about overdosing. Im talkin about premature deaths (which before 1950 65 was the average age, its closer to 80 now for white males)

    they're all dying from some kind of cancer. usually brain or liver or stomach. over and over again. some lung. Neal Peart, Brain, David Bowie was brain started from lungs I believe Alex Halen from lung. I should check all famous rockers from the Boomer age to see how common its becoming.
  7. #7
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bugz I wasn't talking about overdosing. Im talkin about premature deaths (which before 1950 65 was the average age, its closer to 80 now for white males)

    they're all dying from some kind of cancer. usually brain or liver or stomach. over and over again. some lung. Neal Peart, Brain, David Bowie was brain started from lungs I believe Alex Halen from lung. I should check all famous rockers from the Boomer age to see how common its becoming.

    Oh, I see.
  8. #8
    Ghost Black Hole (banned)
    its hip and trendy
  9. #9
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bugz Radium was found by a female scientist and was the first radioactive material known

    The Disney company hired shitloads of radium girls who would often lick the tips of paint brushes to get a finer finish on art pieces that painted to glow in the dark
    The Radium Girls were female factory workers who contracted radiation poisoning from painting watch dials with self-luminous paint. The painting was done by women at three different United States Radium factories, and the term now applies to the women working at the facilities: one in Orange, New Jersey, beginning around 1917; one in Ottawa, Illinois, beginning in the early 1920s; and a third facility in Waterbury, Connecticut. The women in each facility had been told the paint was harmless, and

    I'm highly radioactive myself. If I sit beside a plant for longer than a few hours, it dies. I don't keep any pets either.
  10. #10
    stl1 Naturally Camouflaged
    It's all Trump's fault.
  11. #11
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by stl1 It's all Trump's fault.

    Small hands, two scoops, grab her by the pussy, tax returns, Russians, impeach!
Jump to Top