User Controls

I am not your negro

It is entirely up to the American people whether or not they're going to face, and deal with, and embrace this stranger whom they relied on for so long. What white people have to do, is try and find out in their own hearts why it was neccessary to have a nigger in the first place. Cause I'm not a nigger, I'm a man. But if you think I'm a nigger, it means you need it.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    your not a nigger,

your not evwn a negro.

your a spic.

ssssssssss.

picccçcccc.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace It is entirely up to the American people whether or not they're going to face, and deal with, and embrace this stranger whom they relied on for so long. What white people have to do, is try and find out in their own hearts why it was neccessary to have a nigger in the first place. Cause I'm not a nigger, I'm a man. But if you think I'm a nigger, it means you need it.

Dude, Stop using the N word.

You're not Black
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz Dude, Stop using the N word.

You're not Black

ur a redhead.
    Originally posted by Bugz Dude, Stop using the N word.

You're not Black

Somehow I'm not surprised that a boomerkaren like you didn't recognize this. Do you even know who James Baldwin was?

People who know who MLK Jr. was, but not James Baldwin, have no right to speak on race relations. Dude was far ahead of his time.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    People are people are people. Colors don't matter. Labels don't matter.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL People are people are people. Colors don't matter. Labels don't matter.

yes they do. niggers are subhuman.
    Originally posted by WellHung yes they do. niggers are subhuman.

That's just your opinion.
    The only person we can properly ridicule for race is Captain Falcon. He's a special case.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The only person we can properly ridicule for race is Captain Falcon. He's a special case.

No, that is racist.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace No, that is racist.

Not when it's CF. Sorry.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Not when it's CF. Sorry.

Sorry for being racist? I don't accept your apology. Kill yourself, Canadian.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace No, that is racist.

no, its not.

hes a neanderthal, a completely different species.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Sorry for being racist? I don't accept your apology. Kill yourself, Canadian.

This from a guy who says Mexicans are the master race. Nice.
    Ghost Black Hole
    nigger
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This from a guy who says Mexicans are the master race. Nice.

It's true. It's not racist to say that. Other races just play a different, but equal and subservient role.
    Originally posted by Ghost nigger

I am not your nigger
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal

You can't even tell, but I got that whole outfit in a east village thrift store for $7 back in 1985.
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
Jump to Top