User Controls

Why are redheads so ugly?

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, is it the freckles, or the pale skin, that make them fugly?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, is it the freckles, or the pale skin, that make them fugly?

They're cute af. also a true fact is they age slower than Asian Women.

Redheads are pretty (not all but many)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Talking from experience redheads are crazy in bed but I wouldn’t marry one
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Never been with a redhead.

Or a nice dark chocolate indian woman.

Happily married now, but my penis does have regrets.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Never been with a redhead.

Or a nice dark chocolate indian woman.

Happily married now, but my penis does have regrets.

are u happy with your sex life?
    Originally posted by WellHung are u happy with your sex life?

Yeah.

But all men want to have sex with lots of women on some level.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’m not attracted to red head men, but I’m sure there can always be an exception to the rule.

I think a lot of red head women are gorgeous. Many have such striking features.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    somebody just had the heart crushed by a beautiful ginger.

or cuckholded by a big buff ginger.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I actually like girls with red hair, I think its just ginger guys that tend look more obscure but hey different strokes for folks fam!
    Originally posted by What_a_Kreep somebody just had the heart crushed by a beautiful ginger.

or cuckholded by a big buff ginger.

Or both
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    What about Alex tanner??

Nothing to write home about.... But ugly??
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Or both

or 3 times over👍
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, is it the freckles, or the pale skin, that make them fugly?

I think those features on a woman are quite beautiful. I find these women to have a physical attractiveness that is some how more that just being 'hot'... I find myself admiring those women for their beauty because it's just so natural.

Most males are very unnatricve though if they have these traits. But with getting some sun, they don't tan but I think they basically burst into freckles, which if you squint your eyes looks like a tan.

But you know what???!! I don't even think I've met a male with red hair, pale skin, and a ton of freckles since I was like in 8th grade. And they were the only one. Oh it's all coming back to me. His name was REDACTED_MCCKORMICK. And he was the one that was on all the same sports teams as the popular jocks, wealthy family,& very boisterous personality. But they never really accepted him....he'd go alone to school events and then just 'lob on' a group that was there together.

omg that is so sad. oh man, those years...thought I'd blacked out. I feel like everyone was super cringy in junior high and high school.
    Octavian motherfucker
    They get more beautiful with age fat welfare cunt.
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m not attracted to red head men, but I’m sure there can always be an exception to the rule.

I think a lot of red head women are gorgeous. Many have such striking features.

We know your attracted to this thats why you have nigglets

Originally posted by Octavian They get more beautiful with age fat welfare cunt.

Since there is no pronoun or proper noun mentioned in your sentence, I will assume that is your text signature.

Signatures are meant for professional/business communications with email but in the early 2000's there was a trend of douche bags who would have something like 420 blaze it or The Blunt King as a text signature.

At least your signature isn't about smoking weed or have the word "playa" in it.

Nice to meet you fate welfare cunt. My internet aquaintences call me Kreepy and I'll have you know I'm not fat or on welfare but I've defiantly been called a cunt before.

So weird, I wonder why?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by What_a_Kreep Since there is no pronoun or proper noun mentioned in your sentence, I will assume that is your text signature.

Signatures are meant for professional/business communications with email but in the early 2000's there was a trend of douche bags who would have something like 420 blaze it or The Blunt King as a text signature.

At least your signature isn't about smoking weed or have the word "playa" in it.

Nice to meet you fate welfare cunt. My internet aquaintences call me Kreepy and I'll have you know I'm not fat or on welfare but I've defiantly been called a cunt before.

So weird, I wonder why?

I wasn't referring to you Sir.
    Originally posted by Octavian I wasn't referring to you Sir.
    I see that now.

I apologize sir.
    ba
    and I kinda feel like an asshole but maybe I came acrssw like as belligerent.

*stupid kreepy, you WAIT until you're called out by name or you are quoted.
    Ghost Black Hole
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
Jump to Top