User Controls

Another Example of Idiots Democrats Will Elect

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Dar'shun Kendrick, who has served in the Georgia House of Representatives for nine years in both the 94th and currently the 93rd district.

Dar'shun Kendrick, who graduated Cum laude with a B.A. from Oglethorpe University in Communications & Political Science in 2004.

Dar'shun Kendrick, who graduated with a J.D. from the University of GA School of Law in 2007.

Dar'shun Kendrick, who graduated with honors with an M.B.A. from Kennesaw State University 2011.

Thinks Trump was talking about Canis latrans when he referred to coyotes smuggling children across the U.S/Mexico border.

Dar'shun Kendrick @DarshunKendrick Oct 22
    Did @realDonaldTrump just say 545 kids they can't find their parents for came over through "cartels and coyotes"?! How the hell does a coyote bring a whole human across the border?! Lord—–stop talking. #FinalDebate

https://twitter.com/DarshunKendrick/status/1319459569073008641
    Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    A coyote is another name for a human smuggler...
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad A coyote is another name for a human smuggler…

No shit sherlock that is the point of the thread. The bitch is an elected official with multiple degrees and was too stupid to realize the meaning of coyote in the context of illegal immigration.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    kind of idiot Americans** would elect.
    Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker No shit sherlock that is the point of the thread. The bitch is an elected official with multiple degrees and was too stupid to realize the meaning of coyote in the context of illegal immigration.

I think he was talking about the animal lol... it is a bit of an obscure term if you havent heard it before
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad I think he was talking about the animal lol… it is a bit of an obscure term if you havent heard it before

There is nothing obscure about the term. It has been in common use by US media for years.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad A coyote is another name for a human smuggler…

Please don't vote.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I think the best "dumb American politician" is the one who thought expanding the military base on Guam would make it tip over.

How the representative from whatever service branch kept a straight face I do not know.
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    How is this the fault of Democrats because one person misunderstood something?

But when Trump is wrong and lies constantly none of you ever speak up or say anything? Bias much?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker There is nothing obscure about the term. It has been in common use by US media for years.

Id never heard the term before until trump used but still what he was talking about.

Crazy how that bitch can't even use context clues
    Originally posted by Nil I think the best "dumb American politician" is the one who thought expanding the military base on Guam would make it tip over.

How the representative from whatever service branch kept a straight face I do not know.

That was Hank Johnson in the US House of Representatives from Georgia's 4th congressional district. He showed his stupidity over 9 years ago and is still in congress. That district, which includes metropolitan Atlanta is 58.1 % black according to the US 2020 census, has shown its stupidity by repeatedly re-electing him.

Jump to Top