User Controls

Good Mourning...VOTE THEM OUT, VOTE THEM OUT ! ! !

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    fuk oft
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    trump is piece of walking garbage. we have a frigging criminal sitting in the presidents seat.

trump says a lot of words about how he's working and fighting for you, the citizens of America but his policies say that he's working for the wealthy and you're going to get the bill. you're going to pay the tab.
    my middle finger salutes trump. đź–•

mr stl, nice to see you again. ❤
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    oh look another dumb cunt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    fuk oft
    go suk anoder dik
    ye fukin fagit
    ur dead gf was a faggot,, prolly had a dik also
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Sorry Polesissy. Sane people are done with the bullshit.
    Originally posted by POLECAT ur dead gf was a faggot,, prolly had a dik also

Way offside there pal

I thought more of you
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Grylls Way offside there pal

I thought more of you

Trump’s losing has got his panties in a wad.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Technologist Trump’s losing has got his panties in a wad.

But he is not losing. You are just a stupid sodalist woman who refuses to grasp reality and instead lives in a fairytale land paid for by your husband.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy But he is not losing. You are just a stupid sodalist woman who refuses to grasp reality and instead lives in a fairytale land paid for by your husband.

Technologist favors the senile old fuck who takes bribes from enemy states and got kidnapped by a mexican woman and a muslim woman over Trump who is supporting American values and making America great again.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Technologist favors the senile old fuck who takes bribes from enemy states and got kidnapped by a mexican woman and a muslim woman over Trump who is supporting American values and making America great again.

Originally posted by Technologist

Is that all you do?
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Is that all you do?

Yup, I don’t discuss politics with idiots who don’t know how to debate and only calls people names.

Originally posted by Technologist Yup, I don’t discuss politics with idiots who don’t know how to debate and only calls people names.

Exactly, we’re not talking politics.

Get it?
    You don't debate though.
    You just start yelling at anyone who has a different view than your own because you think you are some princess bitch that knows everything.
    All you are is annoying.
Jump to Top