User Controls

Guiliani scene in Borat is pretty fucked

There's no question about it. He's a dirty old man trying to sleep with girls his granddaughter's age.

He also said he'd eat a bat with her so
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace There's no question about it. He's a dirty old man trying to sleep with girls his granddaughter's age.

He also said he'd eat a bat with her so

to be honest I don't doubt that he's n piece of shit but I think just like all of the borat stuff like they really do sensationalize some things, I really don't think he was wanking it, it was probably taken out of context which libs like you like to feed on. I think everything up until that "scene" he was definitely clowned big time and was caught off guard, but thats about it man, get real dude.. its a fucking movie, man..

Ben Franklin once said "believe half of what you see and none of what you hear".

Even trump in this vid knows this guy is trying to troll him. Rudy is old as fuck he probably has to tuck his shirt in like that, just like how fat chicks like don't tell them have to lay on the bed to put their pants on because they're not as mobile as normal people

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bill Krozby, I'm guessing you haven't seen the movie if you think it's taken 'out of context.' Guy was very clearly expecting to sleep with this young woman. He asked for her address and phone number, put his hands on her lower back/hips, was taking off his microphones, hands down his pants for a few seconds, very clearly bothering with something other than his shirt, and it went on too long to be just fixing his balls or something, which he shouldn't be doing in front of a journalist anyway.

Sacha Baron Cohen said, "If the President's lawyer found what he did there appropriate behavior, the heaven knows what he's done with other female journalists in hotel rooms. I urge everyone to watch the movie, it is what it is, he did what he did. Make your own mind up. It was pretty clear to us."

I will say she flirted pretty hard with him. "You're so funny", putting her hand on his leg multiple times through the actual interview which had pretty normal questions. He was telling her that she looked pretty even during the interview. They clearly planned to do this because during the interview Borat interrupts to try and sleep with Giuliani instead of his daughter lol.

The scariest part about this is how goddamn easy it was for Borat and his team to pull this off. What do you think the Russians could do? I mean fuck, this actress could've easily been underaged. Giuliani would've just slept with her? All they had to do was trick him was create a fake media presence for her and boom, he's willing to interview.

And Giuliani is just a crackpot conspiracy theorist, not retarded like Trump. It's probably even easier to get dirt on Trump. Especially before he became President, God. I can only imagine what kind of shit they did with him in the 80's and 90's.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Bill Krozby, I'm guessing you haven't seen the movie if you think it's taken 'out of context.' Guy was very clearly expecting to sleep with this young woman. He asked for her address and phone number, put his hands on her lower back/hips, was taking off his microphones, hands down his pants for a few seconds, very clearly bothering with something other than his shirt, and it went on too long to be just fixing his balls or something, which he shouldn't be doing in front of a journalist anyway.

Sacha Baron Cohen said, "If the President's lawyer found what he did there appropriate behavior, the heaven knows what he's done with other female journalists in hotel rooms. I urge everyone to watch the movie, it is what it is, he did what he did. Make your own mind up. It was pretty clear to us."

I will say she flirted pretty hard with him. "You're so funny", putting her hand on his leg multiple times through the actual interview which had pretty normal questions. He was telling her that she looked pretty even during the interview. They clearly planned to do this because during the interview Borat interrupts to try and sleep with Giuliani instead of his daughter lol.

The scariest part about this is how goddamn easy it was for Borat and his team to pull this off. What do you think the Russians could do? I mean fuck, this actress could've easily been underaged. Giuliani would've just slept with her? All they had to do was trick him was create a fake media presence for her and boom, he's willing to interview.

And Giuliani is just a crackpot conspiracy theorist, not retarded like Trump. It's probably even easier to get dirt on Trump. Especially before he became President, God. I can only imagine what kind of shit they did with him in the 80's and 90's.

In §m£ÂgØLs little world its illegal to ask for someones email... and whats wrong with wanting to touch and sleeping with a girl you're attracted to, she let him do it? I mean she did ask him to come up to her room for drinks.. I would do it.. you wouldn't because you don't like women that. like he why wouldn't you want someone that claims to be a republican and young and pretty thats flirty with you, thats wants to interview you.

A lot of interviews with politicians are done in hotels rooms along with other celebs so I don't see anything weird about it except it was an obvious "I gotcha moment"

you're queerer than three dollar bill, you're not gonna win this one. And they wouldn't use an underage girls in a stings/pranks.. not even on fake shows like to catch a predator. get off the gas.

I just don't see anything wrong with consenting adults having sex
    You're also an absentee father, have multiple assaults, are a thief, alcoholic, strangle women, rape women, pedophile, etc.

That 'you would do it' doesn't surprise or shock me. I expected you to defend Giuliani as you do other rapists like Epstein and Ghislane Maxwell.

It's not that it's 'weird' you retard. Journalists do interviews in hotel rooms, but the interviewee doesn't usually try to sleep with them. He's an old codger who is over 3x this woman's age. Shit is vile and disgusting and no different from a pedophile trying to fuck a child, which you should know all about D-man.

Also lmao @ "they wouldn't use underage girls." Yeah. Fucking obviously they wouldn't use them here. But if you want to get dirt on a politician, and you have the power, you use an underage girl. Putin literally kills people who run against him, or will hold onto dirt on them for decades until they do something wrong and he can make it public and use it against them. If you think Putin is above using a 15 year old girl you are brain dead. This is literally how Epstein operated and kept people from exposing him for decades.

You don't wonder why Trump wished Ghislane Maxwell good luck? She's literally a convicted pedophile, doing exactly what pizzagate thought Democrats were doing, but real. Both her and Epstein are/were Republicans also. But Trump said that shit because he knows they have dirt on him. It'll likely come out after the election when he has nothing to offer Putin or the pedophiles anymore.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    is the scene really in the movie?
    i thought it would've been taken out.
    Originally posted by STER0S is the scene really in the movie?
    i thought it would've been taken out.

Yep.

I think with his films he tries to announce it as little as possible and film over a few months so he can release it before anybody finds out what he's doing and has time to sue him and stop the movie. There's one scene where they were blurring people's faces in a public restroom lol. Definitely not totally legal filming.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You're also an absentee father, have multiple assaults, are a thief, alcoholic, strangle women, rape women, pedophile, etc.

That 'you would do it' doesn't surprise or shock me. I expected you to defend Giuliani as you do other rapists like Epstein and Ghislane Maxwell.

It's not that it's 'weird' you retard. Journalists do interviews in hotel rooms, but the interviewee doesn't usually try to sleep with them. He's an old codger who is over 3x this woman's age. Shit is vile and disgusting and no different from a pedophile trying to fuck a child, which you should know all about D-man.

Also lmao @ "they wouldn't use underage girls." Yeah. Fucking obviously they wouldn't use them here. But if you want to get dirt on a politician, and you have the power, you use an underage girl. Putin literally kills people who run against him, or will hold onto dirt on them for decades until they do something wrong and he can make it public and use it against them. If you think Putin is above using a 15 year old girl you are brain dead. This is literally how Epstein operated and kept people from exposing him for decades.

You don't wonder why Trump wished Ghislane Maxwell good luck? She's literally a convicted pedophile, doing exactly what pizzagate thought Democrats were doing, but real. Both her and Epstein are/were Republicans also. But Trump said that shit because he knows they have dirt on him. It'll likely come out after the election when he has nothing to offer Putin or the pedophiles anymore.

ok keenan.. you're just proving my point.. the girl isn't 15 she's 24.. I know you don't ever get tired of lying out of your ass. I've put my hands on girls legs plenty of times on dates because I can pick up on the vibe they do it to me to. It's something called flirting.. I wouldn't except you to understand considering you were legit duped by two junkies and turned and then had a gun held to your head and then believed you were having a kid with one of the junkies.. you're a moron.

I bet you get your fake news from the view and tmz watching it with your mom.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ok keenan.. you're just proving my point.. the girl isn't 15 she's 24.. I know you don't ever get tired of lying out of your ass. I've put my hands on girls legs plenty of times on dates because I can pick up on the vibe they do it to me to. It's something called flirting.. I wouldn't except you to understand considering you were legit duped by two junkies and turned and then had a gun held to your head and then believed you were having a kid with one of the junkies.. you're a moron.

I bet you get your fake news from the view and tmz watching it with your mom.

And their necks?

Processing Date: 12-23-2012

Booking Charge:
    0411-1 AGG SLT ENHANC STRANGLE/SUFFOC STRANGULATIO
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace And their necks?

Booking Charge:

non-sequitur
    G African Astronaut
    lol only clowns get amped by tired ass Borat's shtick.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    just saw it on youtube.

in the bedroom scene, borat entered the room WAY too early.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace And their necks?

Booking Charge:
    Originally posted by STER0S just saw it on youtube.

in the bedroom scene, borat entered the room WAY too early.

He definitely did, but I think he wanted to protect Tuta (sp?) and not actually let him whip out his chram or touch her too much. He already grabbed her hips/back and was probably jacking off.
    Originally posted by G lol only clowns get amped by tired ass Borat's shtick.

One of the biggest comedy movies of the 21st century. Borat is known worldwide. You ain't.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace One of the biggest comedy movies of the 21st century. Borat is known worldwide. You ain't.

Lame..
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace One of the biggest comedy movies of the 21st century. Borat is known worldwide. You ain't.

Once again incorrect. Not even top 100 son.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_comedy_films

https://www.the-numbers.com/movie/Borat#tab=summary
    §m£ÂgØL is such a stooge
    Originally posted by G Once again incorrect. Not even top 100 son.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_comedy_films

https://www.the-numbers.com/movie/Borat#tab=summary

Lmao as if grossing is what matters.

You know producers can report whatever they want?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borat#Top_ten_lists

One of the best movies of all time.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lmao as if grossing is what matters.

You know producers can report whatever they want?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borat#Top_ten_lists

One of the best movies of all time.

You said biggest which implies "size" that points to sales,money generated."Best" is a matter of personal tastes but sales & revenue generated is a measurable quantifier, once again you're erratic ass is wrong lol.
Jump to Top