User Controls

Holy shit the alt rock Indy station just played Hurt

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    That's the first time I have ever heard Hurt play on the radio

It's pretty experimental so you wouldn't expect something like that on fm

Like faggots though they cut out the last two/three minutes (I totally expected this) and due to their filters or whatever you could hardly make out the textures and noise

Still it's pretty cool they finally played that on the radio
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i remember my first radio
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    stormin norman
    I once got into an argument with my cousin about Hurt

The dumbfuck swore Johnny cash made the song, despite the fact Trent wrote it in 1994.
    The net wasn't as big then so it wasn't like I could hop on Google and prove him wrong.
    He was like "don't think you're always right about everything" while he was literally accusing me of what he was doing.

Eh.

It's one of Trent's greatest songs too bad that faggit Johnny cash had to ruin it with his soulless vh1 tier pop ballad cover
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's not like it's heaps underground or anything, I've heard it in a bunch of movies and/or tv shows
    Originally posted by aldra it's not like it's heaps underground or anything, I've heard it in a bunch of movies and/or tv shows

Well yeah it has accessible elements that's why it's so popular.
    How many of those movies and tv shows included the other half of the song that is just textural/noise?
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Well yeah it has accessible elements that's why it's so popular.
    How many of those movies and tv shows included the other half of the song that is just textural/noise?

most of them. open you're eyes simp
    Originally posted by A College Professor most of them.

lol no
    fuck you
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    NIN so underground so unknown.

Omg on time I was amazed when I herd the hanmd dat feeds on teh wireless. Omg omg omg.

Foetus is better.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    FOETUS FOETUS COME OUT AND MOETUS
    Originally posted by A College Professor fuck you

You skip the song once the second half begins, admit it.
    You call me a simp yet you can't even listen to a whole Industrial or noise song.
    Kill yourself.
    Originally posted by Nil NIN so underground so unknown.

Omg on time I was amazed when I herd the hanmd dat feeds on teh wireless. Omg omg omg.

Foetus is better.

That's not the point of this thread dipshit.
    Anyways they skipped the second half of the song which was to be expected.

Foetus is shit pop btw and nothing remotely similar to NIN
    i dont listen to any of your shit retard , ive already heard it 100 times nothing you post is relevant
    Lol hiki prob listens to the hand that feeds thinks of hi$ mum then is like I like to kneel I love kneeling can I lay down??

h8 u
    Originally posted by A College Professor i dont listen to any of your shit retard , ive already heard it 100 times nothing you post is relevant

You aren't even qualified to post in this thread
    Originally posted by Nil Lol hiki prob listens to the hand that feeds thinks of hi$ mum then is like I like to kneel I love kneeling can I lay down??

h8 u

You listen to Thirlwell while imagining being raped by your grandfather
    It's frustrating trying to have a conversation with people who are too dumb to even process what they're reading
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Foetus is shit pop btw and nothing remotely similar to NIN

Thirlwell is a fucking genius and if mainstream is the metric than ur opinion is fucking inverted by ur own standards, some 15 yo kid would AND there parents would know about nin... might as well be listening to fucking nickelback, fag.
Jump to Top