User Controls

People with Ghetto Blasters on Motor Bikes

Bugz Space Nigga
    Why don't they just slip some bluetooth headsets or a walkman type device in their ears under the helmit?

It's like one loud Marshal Amp somewhere on the bike. Like honestly I couldn't find the speaker but they were mad loud. that has to be more dangerous to his attention to details than a headset in both ears at a moderate loud setting.

and it doesn't seem to be illegal. cog tooth broke off in the logic of the legal system when it comes to road laws.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Ghetto Blasters?

Lol your thread took 25 years to upload.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Yea theyre pretty gay
    Faggots blasting it at stoplights in traffic
    HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME AND LISTEN TO WHAT A COOL FAGET I M BLASTING AC DC FROM 1971
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Idc.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cigreting Yea theyre pretty gay
    Faggots blasting it at stoplights in traffic
    HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME AND LISTEN TO WHAT A COOL FAGET I M BLASTING AC DC FROM 1971

You hate everything snd everyone not like you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Nil Idc.

He's same here people play loud musical all the time in different situations. Probably because they want to listen to it loud. As long as you're not violating a noise ordinance you should be able to party and talk loud and play guitar and fuck hard!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You hate everything snd everyone not like you.

No i hate individuals that blast their music out in public and think everybody wont mind and/or will like it too
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    OPs ears are slampigs and the music used all they're holes
    Bugz Space Nigga
    AC/DC? you must have the slightly cool attention whores

I was talking about some gay ass rap or some weird bass shit.

I listen to AC/DC when Im driving, which includes light stops. Am I one of them. even though Im in a car and its enclosed at least
    I like my music loud and if it's summer prefer the windows down if driving. Im not really wanting attention, I just don't give a fuck about the guy next to me at a stop light. There's lots of loud shit outside. You can get headphones or earplugs if it all bothers u so much.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Nil I like my music loud and if it's summer prefer the windows down if driving. Im not really wanting attention, I just don't give a fuck about the guy next to me at a stop light. There's lots of loud shit outside. You can get headphones or earplugs if it all bothers u so much.

yeah OP already wears a mask in his car he should wear ear muffs and a gay black tampon too
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor yeah OP already wears a mask in his car he should wear ear muffs and a gay black tampon too

Hey man, that's your sex fantasy. I won't want anything to do with that ick shit.

plus I quoted a faggot

Fine, I won't give a shit either. I'll be like that annoying fuck in LA that stops next to outdoor diners and starts singing Journey tunes or Cheap Trick.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    But you still my adopted son along with red
    Gonna play this loud just for u t2k

Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Nil Gonna play this loud just for u t2k

You gotta do it at like 2:45am Not 3, some people get up at 3. 2:45 to piss every mother fucker who's neighborhood you roll through.. slow, bass af. setting off car alarms. but don't use it to break into cars. lowest dirtbags are smash and grab. not pedo low but pretty bad.

YEP!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You hate everything snd everyone not like you.

lol Bill Krozby is salty because being able to afford a ghetto blaster and a motorbike and be obnoxious at traffic lights is his highest aspiration in life
    My nigga.

Jump to Top