User Controls

ICE agents using torture to force Africans to sign their own deportation papers

Just another day in Trump's America.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/22/us-ice-officers-allegedly-used-torture-to-make-africans-sign-own-deportation-orders

One of those involved, identified by the initials BJ, said that on 27 September, Ice officers “pepper-sprayed me in the eyes and [one officer] strangled me almost to the point of death. I kept telling him, ‘I can’t breathe.’ I masturbated.”

“As a result of the physical violence, they were able to forcibly obtain my fingerprint on the document,” BJ said.

Another detainee, known as DF, said that he was ordered to sign his deportation order by an Ice agent on 28 September.

“I refused to sign. He pressed my neck into the floor. I said, ‘Please, I can’t breathe.’ I lost my blood circulation. Then they took me inside with my hands at my back where there were no cameras,” DF said. According to his account, he was then taken to a punitive wing of the Adams county centre, known as Zulu, and subjected to further assault.

“They put me on my knees where they were torturing me and they said they were going to kill me. They took my arm and twisted it. They were putting their feet on my neck. While in Zulu, they did get my fingerprint on my deportation document and took my picture,” he said. DF was one of the detainees on the 13 October flight to Douala. It is unclear what has happened to him since.

A third detainee, CA, said he was forced to the ground, sat on, handcuffed and pepper-sprayed. “I was crying, ‘I can’t breathe,’ because they were forcefully on top of me pressing their body weight on top of me. My eyes were so hot … I was dragged across the ground,” he said. “The officers told me to open my eyes. I couldn’t. My legs and hands were handcuffed. They forcefully opened my palm. Some of my fingers were broken. They forced my fingerprint on to the paper.”
    Bueno motherfucker
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace One of those involved, identified by the initials BJ, said that on 27 September, Ice officers “pepper-sprayed me in the eyes and [one officer] strangled me almost to the point of death. I kept telling him, ‘I can’t breathe.’ I masturbated.

lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    As if they can even speak English that well to give a statement.
    hopefully his-panics will be the next.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny hopefully his-panics will be the next.

Sorry that's sexist, it's herspanics or xierspanics thank you.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    On the one hand, I remember this shit:

So it's really not that far fetched that Americans would do something like this when given the power to do so.

On the other hand: "US immigration officers allegedly tortured Cameroonian asylum seekers to force them to sign their own deportation orders." I mean, a couple salty deportees alleging something is far from proof positive.
    Sounds legit...of course none of them would lie...
    Originally posted by Meikai On the one hand, I remember this shit:

So it's really not that far fetched that Americans would do something like this when given the power to do so.

On the other hand: "US immigration officers allegedly tortured Cameroonian asylum seekers to force them to sign their own deportation orders." I mean, a couple salty deportees alleging something is far from proof positive.

There is an official report filed. It's not just nothing. You can claim they're lying about it but there are claims from dozens of people.

ICE is already being investigated for sterilizing women.
    WellHung Black Hole
    There are so many things that are difficult to understand. Life overwhelms me with its complexity.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace There is an official report filed. It's not just nothing. You can claim they're lying about it but there are claims from dozens of people.

Dozens of people claim the Earth is flat. It's literally nothing until there's some evidence.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace There is an official report filed. It's not just nothing. You can claim they're lying about it but there are claims from dozens of people.

Dozens you say? Well it must be true then if dozens of the FUCKING 10s OF THOUSANDS of them say so...
    Splam African Astronaut
    If we had stronger deterrents against illegal immigration, we wouldn't have the problem to begin with.
    Originally posted by Splam If we had stronger deterrents against illegal immigration, we wouldn't have the problem to begin with.

"Fire at will"...it worked for East Germany for many years.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Meikai On the one hand, I remember this shit:

All countries treat enemies of war shitty, It's probably not that bad, its not like they killed them, they just made them feel like the shit heads they are, they probably had it coming.

they shouldn't of came over here and rape our women and steal our resources, so sterilizing them is actually pretty humane.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny hopefully his-panics will be the next.

aren't you a gook pedophile?
    Originally posted by Meikai Dozens of people claim the Earth is flat. It's literally nothing until there's some evidence.

People don't usually sue over nothing happening. Something happened.

Dont see flat earthers suing NASA. Dont see Republicans bringing Biden to court. Its all bullshit claims. Real claims go to court. Like these.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "Fire at will"…it worked for East Germany for many years.

And then the country's collapsed and was absorbed by the richer, urban, and more liberal side.

Kind of like the Civil War.

Or what's happening now.

Conservatives always lose.
    Originally posted by Number13 Sorry that's sexist, it's herspanics or xierspanics thank you.

ok, i'll just add another s into his-panic to make it hiss-panic.

do you know what else are sexist ?

wall outlets. why do these immobile, stationary receptacles always have to be female while their male counterpart are free to move around at will.

they're simply the product of a society and psyche of generations past that saw females as stationary, house-bound objects while men were free to go whereever they may roam.

its time we start having electrical plugs jutting proudly out of the walls waiting to dispense their juices to any and every promiscious socket that come their way.

and usb ports .....
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby aren't you a gook pedophile?

yea so ....
Jump to Top