User Controls

Finny is not funny

Almost everybody else on the site is funnier. I'll say it here, Bill Krozby is funnier. Hikki is funnier. Even jigaboo is funnier. This has nothing to do with me not liking him. Dude just isn't funny.

He literally spent years refreshing for registration to be open just to come here and talk about nigger cock in literally every post. Its the same exact jokes. It's impressive that they sound so similar without being literally copy and pasted. Never in my life have I seen a more uncreative and banal poster.

Dude has to be the gayest person here because he just CANNOT stop talking about big black dicks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ruff, tuff and hard to diaper
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I get a feeling his mother never diapered him.. he just ran around shitting on everything and everyone and this is why he's the wild man that he is to this day
    Octavian motherfucker
    There's not a single serious post or something of substance that he contributes intellectually other than a few sentences of sexually charged ADHD Autism.

Granted, I troll a lot but only cock nose for ever being conceived, and Rabbitdweeb cause he's a fucking Nonce. There are good threads to contribute to but most are full of retards that should have been aborted.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I think he's pretty funny sounds like opie is jelly)butt hurt as usual , now shut up and touch your toes nigger fag!

/thready
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You're brain damaged tho Bill Krozby. And a rapist. And an absentee father. And a pedophile.

So your opinion doesn't count.
    Originally posted by Octavian There's not a single serious post or something of substance that he contributes intellectually other than a few sentences of sexually charged ADHD Autism.

Granted, I troll a lot but only cock nose for ever being conceived, and Rabbitdweeb cause he's a fucking Nonce. There are good threads to contribute to but most are full of retards that should have been aborted.

He's a special breed though. Even cock nose and rabbi-pedo mix it up sometimes. Finny ONLY talks about cocks. It's not just a troll when you do it for years. It's brain damage. This is how his brain works. He's constantly thinking about dicks. I suspect he was raped as a young boy.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    It's sad because he really likes this site and it actually bothers him that his posts are deleted. Lanny is kind bullying him but Finny is an insufferable faggot. Finny also lies a lot and act right because autism. Sad. Belongs with Arnox
    Andrew Dice Clay is literally extremely Jewish. His real name is horowitz or something
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-----.-------.-.--.-.--------.-.-.-.-.--.----.----.-.-.-.------.-.-.-.----.------.----------(bĀ­anned) i will literally ramrod my cock so far up your asshole that you will forever more be renowned as the worlds first medically verifiable case of a full rectal lobotomy

Wow so fucking original I never expected this
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Wow so fucking original I never expected this
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sudo Andrew Dice Clay is literally extremely Jewish. His real name is horowitz or something

He's a Saphardic jedi though.. they're Italian, Spanish, Greek etc.. so he probably has Italian in him as well.
    Originally posted by Bugz He's a Saphardic jedi though.. they're Italian, Spanish, Greek etc.. so he probably has Italian in him as well.

I looked it up and his last name is silverstein. As in "knocked down the twin towers and laughed all the way to the bank" Silverstein. I figure there would be a enhancement on here for Silverstein it's so stereotypical
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sudo I looked it up and his last name is silverstein. As in "knocked down the twin towers and laughed all the way to the bank" Silverstein. I figure there would be a enhancement on here for Silverstein it's so stereotypical

yeah it's a common name. stein means stone. His father is probably ashkanazi (german, polish and russians) but he's really dark and i know he explained his italian look on the Howard Stern show and explained he was sephardic jedis (my guess his moms side)
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Bugz yeah it's a common name. stein means stone. His father is probably ashkanazi (german, polish and russians) but he's really dark and i know he explained his italian look on the Howard Stern show and explained he was sephardic jedis (my guess his moms side)

okay beta male cool it with the macro agression

*GRUNT*
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You're brain damaged tho Bill Krozby. And a rapist. And an absentee father. And a pedophile.

So your opinion doesn't count.

Righht.... How about no scott..
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor okay beta male cool it with the macro agression

*GRUNT*

I was going to make a tea toting pun about one lump or two upside your forehead but i'm not highbrow enough for such humor

and im to le'tired to fight anymore
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Bill Krozby why is golem calling you a pedophile? i think we need to smear this queer
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace He's a special breed though. Even cock nose and rabbi-pedo mix it up sometimes. Finny ONLY talks about cocks. It's not just a troll when you do it for years. It's brain damage. This is how his brain works. He's constantly thinking about dicks. I suspect he was raped as a young boy.

U take it up the butthole larping as a human condom you're the one that's drain bamaged. Now shut up and go back to the street corner and sell your boygina to the lowest bidder so i can have more beer and cigarette money, you stupid spic nigger faggot!
Jump to Top