User Controls

Man Steals from Walgreens while Inside Edition..

Bugz Space Nigga
    Inside Edition was doing a story on how much theft has left Wallgreens forced to close a store on Van Ness in San Francisco as a man masks his face and hops over a counter to grab an air mattress and takes off.
    Security Guards in the state of California (or some counties) can not physically restrain thieves anymore. I don't know when this law went into effect. i was attending a class to get a guard card and we were instructed NOT to try and make physical contact even if a person is out the door.

it used to be as long as they're inside with intent or showing intent to steal. because they can just say they were planning on paying for it and used their pocket down their pants etc to hold the merch. but now you cant even run outside and grab them. though some stores do this its not legal especially if the person stealing gets hurt or killed in the process. Only Police can do something about it.

Again, I don't now if its a general rule or if some counties in California have outlawed grabbing hold of a thief. Security job is to Observe and Report and never apprehend. at least in some counties of California. which blows my mind. I've heard people just grab like 400-500 in clothing an walk out and nothing can be done but watch and try to get a license plate down or description.

source
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/man-steals-from-sf-walgreens-during-tv-report-on-shoplifting/
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    good. You should grow a pair and steal some shit, also.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Billy teh Block Head Did he at least grab some bundy and benadryl

No lol the fucking idiot grabs a air matress though. LOL

maybe he was homeless
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung good. You should grow a pair and steal some shit, also.

OK My man. then i'll come hang out with you in your seedy hotel and we can get Rx Wasted and we can act out the movie Drugstore Cowboys. You be Matt Dillian and I'll be William S. Burroughs playing the old man coming to visit you in your motel room.

no thanks. I don't take meds to get high. it may come as a "Happy coincidene" when you first try them before getting used to them but I kind of hate taking meds all the time.

drugs are ghey. cept pot. but its more of natures herb
Jump to Top