User Controls

Lanny + frala

netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Lanny wears Frala's granny panties to bed...one week a month.

Lanny wears silk thongs the other three weeks.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Is trianglist a math thing or something to do with Satanism or some shit.

tribar'esque :D
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Billy teh Block Head Yeah, lanny gave up his high paying job and social life to go life in the butt fuck slums of redneck country because fralala was the only chance he would ever have at a girlfriend.

She didn't want to leave her small home town so lanny had to pack up his life and move there and give up his job day drinking at the computer company to go work at a grocery store. Love makes a man do crazy things.

Maybe he will get desperate for money and finally start putting up banner ads to make some big bucks from this place.

😭
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I already am moonman
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Bugz Is trianglist a math thing or something to do with Satanism or some shit.

tribar'esque :D

It's a branch of Catholicism that resulted from a schism back in the 6th century AD.

The three corners represent the father, the son, and the Holy ghost.

Trinitarian purists fled from persecution and established a colony in space and officially declared themselves to be of African descent.

Hence, niggasin.space.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I may or may not have pushed him over in his chair

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    lol lanny dates an old jewish milf with saggy tits
    Hey! I am not fucking Jèwish.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'm the jedi in the family.

Oy vey!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by frala I may or may not have pushed him over in his chair

Is Lanny rocking a beard now?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by frala Hey! I am not fucking Jèwish.

But you got him growing a beard. one he refused to do during the Hipster generation of 2015.

he's just a good ol boy now. Nothing wrong with that. do you got him hooked on country music?
    Pix?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    True story, Frala was drunk and unloaded info and intent on me

anyways, I was playfully mocking her accent and she blew up. She really has this thing about anyone not from the south talking in a gomer pyle kind of way.

it's her achilles heal.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    not true nigga,, i was borned in conneticunt and she never had issues with my mannor of speakin
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bugz …She really has this thing about anyone not from the south talking in a gomer pyle kind of way.

Or Barney Fife.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Is Lanny rocking a beard now?

Yes

Originally posted by Bugz he's just a good ol boy now. Nothing wrong with that. do you got him hooked on country music?

Yes

Originally posted by Bugz True story, Frala was drunk and unloaded info and intent on me

anyways, I was playfully mocking her accent and she blew up. She really has this thing about anyone not from the south talking in a gomer pyle kind of way.

it's her achilles heal.

I’ll gut you like a fish you schizo yankee scum.
    Originally posted by POLECAT not true nigga,, i was borned in conneticunt and she never had issues with my mannor of speakin

He ain’t quite right and likes to embellish
    But truth be told I probably did cuss him out
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by POLECAT not true nigga,, i was borned in conneticunt and she never had issues with my mannor of speakin

WTF are you babbling on about.

Do you mockingly talk stereotypical country bumpkin to her ?

I think you're confused.

conneticut.. you some kind of rich New Englander er summin
Jump to Top