User Controls

Who Do You Predict As Tomorrow Night's Debate Winner?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    With the format being different by not allowing Trump to talk over and heckle Biden during his 2 minutes time frame by cutting off his microphone, will it make a difference?

Will Trump or Biden win...again?

Folks?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    The fly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Who will be the master debater?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by stl1 With the format being different by not allowing Trump to talk over and heckle Biden during his 2 minutes time frame by cutting off his microphone, will it make a difference?

Will Trump or Biden win…again?

Folks?

Yeah they’re cutting the opponents mic during the 2 minute answer. Then it’s a free for all. I predict he’ll keep on talking even when the mic is cut.

This is non-teleprompter trump, a Democrats dream come true.

trump needs this debate, Biden doesn’t. All Biden has to do is remain calm and trump will cut his throat, as usual 😁
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah they’re cutting the opponents mic during the 2 minute answer. Then it’s a free for all. I predict he’ll keep on talking even when the mic is cut.

trump needs this debate, Biden doesn’t. All Biden has to do is remain calm and trump will cut his throat, as usual 😁

Anywhoo Stl, this is gonna be funny, he’s so desperate right now, just like his white supremacist backers. Poor babies
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal The fly

As in Jeff Goldblum?
    Originally posted by gadzooks As in Jeff Goldblum?

😂
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah they’re cutting the opponents mic during the 2 minute answer. Then it’s a free for all. I predict he’ll keep on talking even when the mic is cut.

I wonder if biden will have his ear piece in again ?
    Originally posted by Technologist

😂

Nice.

Has the fly declared themselves as Democrat or Republican?

What's it's stance on immigration?

Does it have any plans for achieving affordable health care?

Does it have a campaign motto?
    Originally posted by gadzooks Nice.

Has the fly declared themselves as Democrat or Republican?

What's it's stance on immigration?

Does it have any plans for achieving affordable health care?

Does it have a campaign motto?

I don’t think he’s been interviewed yet.

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Technologist Anywhoo Stl, this is gonna be funny, he’s so desperate right now, just like his white supremacist backers. Poor babies

Once again, Trump will not be able to control himself. I find the difference between the two amazing.

Trump trying to divide the country. Biden trying to unite it.

Trump attempting to take health are away from millions of Americans during a worldwide pandemic. Biden striving to provide health care to more.

Trump shooting fom the hip and making things up as he goes. Biden having a well thought out plan.

Trump chaos but denying of responsibility. Biden structure and acceptance of responsibility.

Trump refusal to wear mask and getting Covid. Biden wearing mask and not getting Covid.

Trump ranting and raving while talking over opponent. Biden telling Trump to shut the fuck up, moron.
    Yeah, he’s not gonna change come Thursday 😁
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Trump has an unfair advantage,being that he can complete coherent sentences...
    Originally posted by Archer513 Trump has an unfair advantage,being that he can complete coherent sentences…

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    What kind of a soft loser can't endure being heckled? Do we really need to bring out the Cry Closets and Safe Spaces??
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Archer513 Trump has an unfair advantage,being that he can complete coherent sentences…

I'm sorry.

Did you say something? I was too busy laughing.

Donald Trump at a rally in Erie, PA, 10 hours ago

Leslie Stahl’s not going to be happy. The Democrat party hates fracking. They hate coal, good, beautiful, clean coal. They hate American energy and Joe Biden will shut it all down. He’s going to. Tonight. I want to do something. I want to give you. This is an original Donald Trump Broadway play. I had it done specifically… First time I’ve ever pulled it out. I had it done specifically for the people of Erie because you guys like energy. You like being energy independent. Do you like that? Energy… doesn’t that sound… We don’t need all these far away lands and everything else. We are now energy independent, and we’re going to keep it that way. Take a look at this clip. We had it made up, and I think you’ll like. First time I’ve ever done this, right? First time. Go ahead. Wherever it is, put it up.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Infinityshock, the only one you entertain is yourself. Everyone else thinks you're an ass-clown.

I thought you might change after I last called you out and you said you were going to think about your response before posting. You never posted...or thought.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    https://youtu.be/cOcpbu3G_xg
    Splam African Astronaut
    Trump will somehow manage to bring up Burisma and catch Joe in a lie. He's done for. There will be open debate still.
Jump to Top