[Youtube]https://youtu.be/Jsn1hivErzE[/youtube]
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Dissociator
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    10/10 would bang

i have a derpadew eye too, i had surgery on it when I was four
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    have you had your HIV looked @ lately senior roshambo
    this is painful to watch. the whole story of roshambo is painful, if you actually read it all and watch through it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian this is painful to watch. the whole story of roshambo is painful, if you actually read it all and watch through it.

Yeah I have him on facebook and consider him a good friend and fellow follower of the cult of schplew, it's hard because he goes missing for months never logging into any social media. Even schplew before he tragically passed away was always talking about how he gave up trying to help him because he thought Shamby was going to die soon and I remember him saying something like "I don't want to watch my best friend slowly kill himself"

Originally posted by Rrr https://lockedinprism.bandcamp.com/track/shapes-of-death-ft-sploo

Im going to miss roshambo soon because theres no way he isnt going to die

Originally posted by Rrr Users with definitively fried brains:
    Scron
    Hts
    §m£ÂgØL
    Roshambo

I almost miss when he was living with his mom smoking spice and having seizures because at least I knew he was alive and 'well' but now he's just bopping around mental hospitals and rehab, his parents completely gave up on him and the only thing they do for him is ship him across the country to different rehabs and then forget about him until he fucks up enough for someone to contact his mom and then she just buys him another bus ticket and sends his ass somewhere else.

Like how the fuck can you do that to your own kid. I thought my parents were fucked but god damn. I guess they just don't know what to do and it would be easier for them if he was dead or in jail or a mental hospital for the rest of his life, which is fucked. There is nobody in his life that can put up with him apparently. I wish I was in a position to help him but he isn't my damn child, I can't support him financially.

I don't understand why he can't just do rehab in the same place his mom lives, why the fuck does she send him all over the country. He's lived in like 5 states in the past few years, I guess it's cool he gets to see the country and shit but god damn it doesn't have to be like this. If I had the money I would help him out like i've done all my friends in the past when I had money and give them a place to live, feed them and help them clean up. He just needs someone in his life that isn't hundreds of miles away to actually give a shit about him.
Jump to Top