User Controls

Cerakote is a turbo degenerate - his pets are now making meth edition

cerakote African Astronaut
    Shalom goyim, so because of my lack of adderall plugs, I've been looking at meth.

My cats are planning to possibly make a batch of shake and bake in the near future. Seems easy enough. The hardest part is getting the money to procure the materials and that just requires my kitties to make a few more sales of the stock of acid they have. With that being said, does anyone here have tips so they don't lose a paw or three and/or die of AIDS fumes?
    http://niggasin.space/thread/473

The materials are as cheap as they are ever gonna get.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump http://niggasin.space/thread/473

The materials are as cheap as they are ever gonna get.

Thanks friend
    also, sorry mods. didn't know this subject matter wasn't for this subforum, feel free to move/close this thread
    You can also steal most things
    Originally posted by reject You can also steal most things

i swiped some bundy from a dollar tree yesterday... fuck my life

they dont have any stuff containing pseudoephedrine
    Sucks, where I live they have loads of boxes out in those cheap type of shops. Nobody really makes meth here so they haven't done anything about it. Can't steal bundy tho here. Win some, lose some
    Originally posted by reject Sucks, where I live they have loads of boxes out in those cheap type of shops. Nobody really makes meth here so they haven't done anything about it. Can't steal bundy tho here. Win some, lose some

need the pseudo for meth and the bundy for HWE, FML
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Oy gevalt! Are you mesuga?
    Originally posted by Sophie Oy gevalt! Are you mesuga?

yes and im also black and jedi and gay and ginger and crippled and a democrat and i voted for hillary
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by cerakote yes and im also black and jedi and gay and ginger and crippled and a democrat and i voted for hillary

Some ginger typa' nigga'.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u must b realy serious about it bcus u made a thread with a list of reason y u cant do it

fuccing idiot
    Originally posted by bling bling u must b realy serious about it bcus u made a thread with a list of reason y u cant do it

fuccing idiot

it was about adderall you chav knuckledragger, i did some research and its stupid easy
    bling bling Dark Matter
    nice meme bro
    honestly bundy extraction is a big waste I spent hundreds of dollars pulling it from syrup which i began to call gunk. it really is garbage and makes the grass die when you dump 10L+ of syrup waste into it. I used to get highschool kids to steal duffle bags full of bottles for me, extracting menthol was fun but it evaped quick so I had to cap and fridge it and I collected a fair amount at some point and would huff it like holvent, WHAT A RUSH!!!!.

mucinex extrat, havent really heard of it, might be worth a test, keep the Guaifensien and synthesize methocarbonmal (robaxacet) from it.

exctracting pills is always good practice for PSE which is the big daddy and takes a lot of effort, i ssay study that
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump honestly bundy extraction is a big waste I spent hundreds of dollars pulling it from syrup which i began to call gunk. it really is garbage and makes the grass die when you dump 10L+ of syrup waste into it. I used to get highschool kids to steal duffle bags full of bottles for me, extracting menthol was fun but it evaped quick so I had to cap and fridge it and I collected a fair amount at some point and would huff it like holvent, WHAT A RUSH!!!!.

mucinex extrat, havent really heard of it, might be worth a test, keep the Guaifensien and synthesize methocarbonmal (robaxacet) from it.

exctracting pills is always good practice for PSE which is the big daddy and takes a lot of effort, i ssay study that

i dont think it worked. after every change in the water from me trying to dissolve the guaif, it just got milky white again and i had to repeat the process. i assume this means that there is still guaifenesin in the sludge (which is now powder), but i've done it like 6 fucking times. am i doing something wrong? bundy hbr is supposed to be only 1.5% soluble in cool water, while guaifenesin is supposed to be completely soluble in it
    do 3 water extractions and an ether wash or the ether wash first.
Jump to Top