User Controls

The misguided nature of pro-lifers

One of the biggest tragedies in the u.s. is the fact that large portions of the population are stupid as fuck. As if that was not bad enough in and of itself, most of these stupid people are also ugly. Perhaps an even bigger tragedy is the fact that of those people, a lot of them were cultivated to be of low intelligence, but I digress.

Pro-lifers want to ban abortion on moral and religious grounds. Their thought process stops right there. They simply have some idea, and they argue for it without looking any deeper into the issue at hand.

It is not very smart to argue an issue to such an extent without looking into it further than moral/religious grounds. For example, do these people ever stop and think who it is, exactly, that is getting all of these abortions? Perhaps some people should get abortions? Perhaps it should be decided if abortion should be allowed on an individual basis? No, I am not talking about rape babies here.

I agree that in some cases abortion is immoral. The aim of pro-lifers is to make the world a better place, after all, is it not? For example, if educated people with a high intelligence want to have an abortion, then should they be allowed to? These people are the ones who build up the nation; these people are the nation. Does their offspring not have a higher likelihood of being a productive member of society? But what about the lowlifes and useless eaters? Would it be moral to ban them from getting abortions? In the case of useless eaters, a lack of an abortion is almost surely a burden on the already overburdened nation.

I would argue that it is immoral to ban the abortions of useless eaters. Therefore most pro-lifers are themselves immoral; These people want to bring about more human garbage into this dumpster fire. Some argue that it is still too early to start executing undesirables (it is not), but what about forcing them to have abortions? If it is too early to forcibly sterilize all of them, then perhaps they should be allowed to have abortions instead.

Legalize forced abortions and sterilizations for undesirables.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top