User Controls

Rate R Fona is a Dum n a Gay. He's both

Bugz Space Nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    you can use my acct to ban him if you lack the power.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by G you can use my acct to ban him if you lack the power.

I have a warning luggage tag Status. :(

lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bugz I have a warning luggage tag Status. :(

lol

He banned/booted me 26x in his brief glory of ill advised mod-ship, so I'm still chipping away @ the balance.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by G He banned/booted me 26x in his brief glory of ill advised mod-ship, so I'm still chipping away @ the balance.

If I banned you then you probably deserved it.
    I wish I could ban you now because you still deserve it.
    Why don't you go drink some more?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by G He banned/booted me 26x in his brief glory of ill advised mod-ship, so I'm still chipping away @ the balance.

I lost count. he kept doing it to me too. He does that thing with his finger on his face like he's in a deep thought, that smarmy "Should I do it" face and then you know it's coming at you.

He clearly lacked something that makes him abuse his Mod Powers. he has no enhancement. he doesn't temp ban but fully bans. I gave up being nice to him. I figured he was abused lots as a kid but he's the abuser.
    Im sorry guys but I can't join the chat and hang out with you because Gee's marriage fell apart and his kids don't talk to him anymore.
    Originally posted by Bugz I lost count. he kept doing it to me too. He does that thing with his finger on his face like he's in a deep thought, that smarmy "Should I do it" face and then you know it's coming at you.

He clearly lacked something that makes him abuse his Mod Powers. he has no enhancement. he doesn't temp ban but fully bans. I gave up being nice to him. I figured he was abused lots as a kid but he's the abuser.

Let's just see what alls on this HDD.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Im sorry guys but I can't join the chat and hang out with you because Gee's marriage fell apart and his kids don't talk to him anymore.

^Am I supposed to believe this is Fona?

I think it's shell chiming in on another alt account and he takes the credit? fona, I hope pipes in your new pad bust from a cold snap and leaves you wet and cold dripping in your own misery. you snarky little booger fag
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy If I banned you then you probably deserved it.
    I wish I could ban you now because you still deserve it.
    Why don't you go drink some more?

Check me on Saturday big UFC card complete w/ day drankin'.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bugz ^Am I supposed to believe this is Fona?

I think it's shell chiming in on another alt account and he takes the credit? fona, I hope pipes in your new pad bust from a cold snap and leaves you wet and cold dripping in your own misery. you snarky little booger fag

Daughter's in Deerfield Academy, son's in my den as I type, fake news from hepatitis victim lol.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by G Check me on Saturday big UFC card complete w/ day drankin'.

Remember how wrong about Masvidal you were?

Damn casuals
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Remember how wrong about Masvidal you were?

Damn casuals

Mas had like 6 days notice & cut nearly 20 pounds. I'm still up heavily this year MMA wager-wise.
    Originally posted by G Mas had like 6 days notice & cut nearly 20 pounds

And you still got it wrong.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed And you still got it wrong.

Be'd willing to run wagers against you w/ any MMA card. I'm 89% this year, shit happens. Usman will not beat a full camp Masvidal hell all he did was hold him against the cage & stomp his feet w/ short notice lol. I was 8 of 10 on that card.

Originally posted by G Be'd willing to run wagers against you w/ any MMA card. I'm 89% this year, shit happens. Usman will not beat a full camp Masvidal hell all he did was hold him against the cage & stomp his feet w/ short notice lol. I was 8 of 10 on that card.

Question - is this how you've responded all your life when someone points out you were wrong? With excuses and distractions?

You're probably too late to learn this lesson at age 49, but here's some fatherly advice, from me to you: real men own their mistakes
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Question - is this how you've responded all your life when someone points out you were wrong? With excuses and distractions?

You're probably too late to learn this lesson at age 49, but here's some fatherly advice, from me to you: real men own their mistakes

Kid you're from primitive New Zealand I doubt there's much you can tell me about anything lol. When you wager on multiple fights on the same card, one miss doesn't tank the effort. Put your $ where your mouth is, I'll set up a private 1 vs 1 DraftKings, winner takes all, you name the price for this weekend's event.
    No son, that was the wrong answer. The correct answer was "I made a bad call and I was wrong".

You respond to your failures like a child.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed No son, that was the wrong answer. The correct answer was "I made a bad call and I was wrong".

You respond to your failures like a child.

80+% is far from a failure son. Let me know if you wanna lose some $ or coconut shells or whatever the fuck you use over there though lol.
    This insecurity must have driven your ex-wife insane.
Jump to Top