User Controls

What's the deal with de-caf coffee anyway?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How do they get the caffeine out? Where does it go??

i think they use enzymes or catalysts to break it down or to split it appart from the other components of the coffee seed and if it goes anywhere it is to pharma for medicines that include caffeine.

And about that, i think it is like those e-cigs, for pretentious posers who want to look cool but without the actual cool part. sort of like those hipster scientists that created a variant of marijuana that does not produce thc. I mean, thc is the one reason to smoke marijuana.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He knows too much...

))<>(( Yung Blood
    I assumed everyone tolerated / adapted to coffee for the effects. Now I've tried some great foreign coffee -- Vietnamese and Puerto Ricans know how to do that shit -- but the fact remains that in America, most coffee you encounter is disappointing shitwater. The richest part of the stuff is the fucking smell. And now who are these people who don't even want the caffeine? The hell are they drinking it for then? I don't get it.
Jump to Top